Sign in to follow this  
Tomsickova Tatyana

ARE YOU JOKING WITH US?????

IT is unbelievable! INSANE! Not only they put stupid limit to the pictures you can upload dayly - it seems that you can hit the submit button only once in 24 hours, no matter whether you are submitting 10 or 100 pictures, but also they reject ALL THE BATCH of 80 pictures for Invalid model release???? THE one that I have used for another 10 000 + pictures? And now of course I cannot submit again, because I have to wait for 24 hours? IT this a F..CKING joke???
And all that for the stupid 10 cents i get? I am beyound mad! SS - Are you for real???? I want an answer why do I get rejection for MR that I have used and been accepted for more than 20 000 pictures?

2 hours ago, Tomsickova Tatyana said:

IT is unbelievable! INSANE! Not only they put stupid limit to the pictures you can upload dayly - it seems that you can hit the submit button only once in 24 hours, no matter whether you are submitting 10 or 100 pictures, but also they reject ALL THE BATCH of 80 pictures for Invalid model release???? THE one that I have used for another 10 000 + pictures? And now of course I cannot submit again, because I have to wait for 24 hours? IT this a F..CKING joke???
And all that for the stupid 10 cents i get? I am beyound mad! SS - Are you for real???? I want an answer why do I get rejection for MR that I have used and been accepted for more than 20 000 pictures?

As I have stopped uploading that doesn't matter to me anymore.....but I could imagine it being annoying if that is the case. What I find much worse is the fact that I now need to have 9 photos used to earn a dollar. Think about that!

2 hours ago, Tomsickova Tatyana said:

they reject ALL THE BATCH of 80 pictures for Invalid model release???? THE one that I have used for another 10 000 + pictures?

Had the same problem. I even ended up having Kate Shutterstock look into it for me, and she agreed that there was nothing wrong with my release, other than that it was not a standard SS form. She said she spoke with the review manager, and he agreed, and said he'll pass the info down to the reviewers. Well, lo and behold, after I submitted the pics again with that release they were.... drum roll... REJECTED again. After that I gave up and used their new digital release.

55 minutes ago, IvaFoto said:

THIS IS CRAZY!!! ONLY 3 OUT OF 50 STUDIO PERFECT PHOTOS WERE ACCEPTED!!! THE REASONS FOR REFUSAL ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!

Obviously they're tuning up an AI program to review photos, and they don't care how much inconvenience is causes contributors while they work out the bugs.  SS really Really REALLY does not care at all about contributors.  

What's funny is how the Contributor page still has these weekly articles, "How to take great shots... and then have them arbitrarily rejected by an AI system."

If they really wanna save money, just stop publishing those articles.

3 hours ago, Darla Hallmark said:

I guess they have decided to use Shutterstock for experiments. 

That has been the case since day 1. Especially the search algorithms. 

4 hours ago, Sari ONeal said:

Seriously?

Wow 😮

Is that real? Is that online or FTP because I've been able to upload and submit 1 at a time for many files.

21 minutes ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

I've submitted multiple small batches over the last few days without any issues. It hasn't limited my submissions so far.

Same here. The only limit I'm aware of from reading the forum is when you upload hundred of pics at once, at some point it makes you wait 24 hrs. before the next batch.

13 minutes ago, balajisrinivasan said:

Yes, I always submit images in ones and twos. Uploaded a few today and could do about 5 batches.

Maybe the OP tried submitting too many pictures and they restricted the uploads.

Yes, I think they don't like it when someone throws hundreds up at once. Because (unless the artist is extremely hardworking and diligent) that means a huge batch of identical titles and keywords, rather than a careful submission of individual images.

7 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

So true and those articles piss me off every time I see them 🤯

Yeah. And some of the 'pros' they interview about technique! I remember one who said that he always used f22 to get the sharpest photos. 🤣 Sorry...you're an eejit!

BTW, I have no problems with submissions because I no longer do them. Haven't done so for a couple of years (in serious quantities) because I noticed they never sold anyway and that this was in contrast to old stuff from 2012/2013 which still sells regularly. Whilst it's bleeding out, I'll take what I can get but prolly delete all before January 2021.

16 hours ago, Tomsickova Tatyana said:

I have been wise then to stay away from here since the price cuts. Seams to be worse than ever.

14 hours ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

I've submitted multiple small batches over the last few days without any issues. It hasn't limited my submissions so far.

You are lucky, I submitted many times on Friday and then all of a sudden came the "You have reached your account's submission limit for images. Please wait 24 hours to submit more content." sign and been there ever since, I am only allowed once to hit the submit button for 24 hours! I have over 20k pics in my portfolio.... Is this a punishment for me uploading? SHUTTERSTOCK??? ANY ANSWER?