Sign in to follow this  
Milo J

A dog's name is sensitive information?

So I just had a picture of a dog rejected for containing "sensitive information" because I didn't clone out his name on the dog tag. I could have, I just thought it looked better with it.

Wondering out loud - is this a bot rejecting simply because it detected some sort of letters, or is a dog's name really that sensitive of an information?

OK, got rid of it. Although I still wonder. There must be literally millions of dogs running around with that same name.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree. I know you can't teach an old dog new tricks but really you should lap up the advice given, take the lead and walk away from your misconception. Every dog has his day. Dogs' names matter. 🐶 Woof 🐾

11 minutes ago, Rudy Umans said:

I have a dog named Coco and she is very sensitive about it. So yes, a dog's  name is sensitive ........

That's my cat's name. Your dog can't have the same name as my cat. That's just wrong. Can you change your dog's name please to something more doggy. 'Rover' would do. 

3 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

That's my cat's name. Your dog can't have the same name as my cat. That's just wrong. Can you change your dog's name please to something more doggy. 'Rover' would do. 

No can't do! She is named after Coco Chanel and she has the  attitude that goes with the name.  Also, I better not tell her there is a cat out there with the same name..... we have a cat named Joe (a proper name for a cat don't you agree?) Who is twice the size of Coco and with nails and teeth longer my vet has ever seen (or so he says) and Coco doesn't care. She is after that cat all the time. Just saying....

Besides, she is 6 pounds, a biker chick, and I am afraid of her! (not really, I love her to death!)