Constant rejections is getting old...

Uploading is becoming a nightmare and all for 10 pence. It's getting to the point of almost every time now. It's the same routine. 

1) Upload photo

2) Rejected for some nonsense reason: noise, not in focus, whatever.

3) Upload again: note to reviewer, previously submitted.

4) Photo accepted.

5) goto step one. Repeat.

Except today where I did this and rejected again for the same reason twice; The rejection reason was apparently it's "unlicenable content." REALLY? Well, that's interesting because I have a photo of the exact same subject matter with brand name in the title that I uploaded just last week. Whatever. 

I'm starting to question if my 1 and a half spent every day on this is worth it. They've lowered the money and made it such a massive pain to get stuff accepted. I honestly don't know if I'll continue. I'm going to be more busy from next week so I'll see how things go with my time and how difficult/time consuming uploading is. 

I totally understand your frustration in fact I stopped uploading months ago when this became such an issue and then when the money was reduced to 10 cents my need to upload stopped. Not sure about other contributors but I am now deleting images from my port, and uploading elsewhere. Also am trying to reach a payment threshold which is getting almost impossible...just my opinion though

thanks I understand your logic but the ones removed have been there for some time and not sold so have uploaded as sets to AS and/or DT my best sellers are mostly on my iPhone and editorial...but agree each needs to work out the best solution and to go forward in a difficult world situation.best Matylda

Don't know why you are still submitting for a $0.10 payment and then bitching about rejections. The time you take to submit and resubmit and then bitch on the forum can be well spent somewhere else. I really don't understand people who are still submitting and complaining about rejections, low earnings, etc. You are just wasting your time.

11 hours ago, The Stock Pot said:

Uploading is becoming a nightmare and all for 10 pence. It's getting to the point of almost every time now. It's the same routine. 

1) Upload photo

2) Rejected for some nonsense reason: noise, not in focus, whatever.

3) Upload again: note to reviewer, previously submitted.

4) Photo accepted.

5) goto step one. Repeat.

Except today where I did this and rejected again for the same reason twice; The rejection reason was apparently it's "unlicenable content." REALLY? Well, that's interesting because I have a photo of the exact same subject matter with brand name in the title that I uploaded just last week. Whatever. 

I'm starting to question if my 1 and a half spent every day on this is worth it. They've lowered the money and made it such a massive pain to get stuff accepted. I honestly don't know if I'll continue. I'm going to be more busy from next week so I'll see how things go with my time and how difficult/time consuming uploading is. 

I wouldn't bother with the time wasting B***s You're time is much better served with other Micro sites - that's if it's even worth it.

10 hours ago, Matylda Laurence said:

I totally understand your frustration in fact I stopped uploading months ago when this became such an issue and then when the money was reduced to 10 cents my need to upload stopped. Not sure about other contributors but I am now deleting images from my port, and uploading elsewhere. Also am trying to reach a payment threshold which is getting almost impossible...just my opinion though

It';s just about everyone's opinion now apart from the traitors who kiss up to SS.. I actually think that it amounts to fraud . let's see the court cases start soon. 

10 hours ago, Matylda Laurence said:

but the ones removed have been there for some time and not sold so have uploaded as sets to AS and/or DT

Old images can suddently sell - also after some years. And yes - AS and Alamy seem to accept everything these days ... SS is now one of the most difficult to acceptwise ....

22 hours ago, Christina Fink said:

I feel you! I have the same problem. So many rejections for stupid reasons, don't know if it's worth the time anymore

Totally the same here!
And also : I have 10 pictures accepted and the rest 45 of the same place, same batch, same people - not acceptef because of Unlicenable content!!!?? REALLY? WTF

17 hours ago, Tony Dunn said:

It';s just about everyone's opinion now apart from the traitors who kiss up to SS.. I actually think that it amounts to fraud . let's see the court cases start soon. 

Not sure what you mean by traitors who kiss up to SS.

Please remember there are going to be a lot of contributors from developing countries who have absolutely no financial safety net whatsoever for whom 10c can be the difference between eating and not. 
People upload for various different reasons and it is totally unfair to insult and attack those who decide for whatever reason that uploading still fits their intentions.