I have just been sent an opportunity to respond to a survey  from Customer Care. I complained that my 8 recent uploads had been rejected due to a fault with the MRF. I pointed out that 4 images from the same set had already been approved very recently (and had sold 5 times). The response was to try again as some reviewers were fussier than others. So I did....and they came up with fresh excuses to reject them. All I asked was "what's wrong with the MRFs?"!!

You are not the only one. Others, myself included have had the same fate - some images of a batch rejected, while some are accepted, all having the same model release. It's gotten stupid anymore with these reviewers.

After the third rejection, I was so angry that I pushed the issue up the command chain, and supposedly got an answer from a SS supervisor. Well, Kate Shutterstock just confirmed that his answer was bullshit too, and the release was rejected in error. I've given up on trying to submit the pics, the loss is on SS. They are selling elsewhere.

The review system is broken, numerous rejections for non existent reasons and when queried told to keep resubmitting until accepted, why would I waste my time by keep resubmitting images that are going to sell for 10 cents when the same images are immediately accepted elsewhere and sold for far more than 10 cents.

Shutterstock have shot themselves in the foot, if the 10 cent sales don't force contributors elsewhere then the constant rejections certainly will, its only a matter of time until contributors say enough is enough.

Thanks...it helps to know I'm not the only one. I have tried one more despairing time to upload a set (Halloween, so relevant?) but they have rejected all 15 even though they were the same MRFs as the last Halloween accepted. All the response I ever get is the reviewer is having a bad hair day.

No more....that's it

Bye