Due to work requirements, I often need to do some video editing. I happen to got one on Joyoshare's summer sale activity. As long as you participate in their activity such as share the event page to your Facebook account, you can get coupons and a lifetime license for one of their media products, including video cutter, audio recorder, video converter, etc. But if you know any similar events so that I could get a free product or any easy-to-use video cutter, please let me know. I would like to try many and then choose the right one that suits me best. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a good weekend ahead.

banner.jpg

Davinci Resolve. Free version should be all you need unless you are doing 4k clips. Use YouTube for tutorials. You can grow into it, starting with simple stuff but has the capacity for much more even in the free version if you want to expand your editing at a later date.

Plenty more out there, but all the ones I tried fell short in one way or another even for stock footage.

23 minutes ago, Linda Bestwick said:

That's interesting. I've tried to export 4k and it reverts to HD 🤔

It sounds like you have not checked the box "Render at source resolution" in the Delivery settings.

No matter you are a beginner or a professional, I think TunesKit Free Video Cutter is suitable for all your guys. Being a video cutter, it can trim videos with zero quality loss; Being a editor, it provides many editing tools without any limitation.