Sign in to follow this  
Coatesy

IMAGE NOT APPROVED - NOT REALLY SURE WHY

I have submitted an image of a male Red Grouse in purple heather with just the minimum amount of words both in the Title and in the Keywords to avoid it being rejected as follows:-

Title - Title must be descriptive and relevant to the subject matter and must be in English.  Titles cannot contain special characters, spelling/grammar errors, or repeats words/phrases in excess.  I'm pulling my hair out :).  I can't see where I've gone wrong.  This is my first post.  And guess what?  It's been rejected twice, but for the life of me I cannot see why :(

Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 10.00.06.png

red-grouse-male-with-flared-eyebrow-2.jpg

What a beautiful shot! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with your title. The review system at Shutterstock is broken.

If this was my image, I'd title it "A male Red Grouse (Lagopus lagopus scotica) sitting in a patch of blooming heather." I've had no problems with titles like that in the past.

But as some folks here have lately gotten rejections for using the Latin species name, maybe just go for "A pretty bird sitting in flowers." Maybe that dumbs it down enough for these reviewers! You can always change the title afterwards through the catalog manager.