Studio 2

Show your monthly earnings chart

3 hours ago, The Jungle Explorer said:

Where are all you guys getting these graph charts that look like this?

126529789_ScreenShot2020-09-09at2_41_00PM.png.6a367f1d21261ffd52e893a90a9e0556.png

On your contributor page (just below the map) change the default "lifetime earnings" to "monthly earnings" and you should have it.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:06 AM, Foodio said:

On your contributor page (just below the map) change the default "lifetime earnings" to "monthly earnings" and you should have it.

Okay, thanks.

38 minutes ago, Tawrat Ferdousi Branding said:

Well I tried to learn Blender but it was too hard... So I gave up.

And another question.

I love your all videos.

What's your computer configuration? As rendering is very resource hungry.

and how long it takes to render 20 second scene?

Thanks.

I sat down to study it myself a year and a half ago. But I'm persistent )

For 2019, I earned money for my laptop in December with a shutterstock ( LENOVO IdeaPad 330-17 KB, 17.3", IPS, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 8GB, 1000GB, nVidia GeForce Mx150-2048 MB). It counted from 5 to 20 hours. And this new year I built a station on CORE I5 and GeForce GTX 2070 SUPER video card. Now it takes 1-5 hours to render.

18 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

And at the end of the month ...

I wonder when/if the ODs will return..

Pretty the same for me:

Graf6.jpg.af47c5a4cc3bc51cadb8927ae5cc8460.jpg

Still without ODD or EL and only 2 SOD during the last 3 months. In addition from 24.9. even 0.10 has stopped and I haven't had a single download since. If this continues, then deciding(at the end of the year) whether to stay or not, will probably be relatively easy for me. 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:05 PM, Mike Kuhlman said:

Hey--just scored a video sale for $11.85!  Thank you, Shutterstock and customer!

It's great news, and also sad news. Because that same sale would have gotten you $23.70 before the June pay cut. That's a 50% loss. 😞

But great news, that your videos have started to sell - may they continue to do so!

5 hours ago, Dan Campbell said:

Due to a popular science news story about a plant in my port, I had the most sales ever in Sept.

Isn't that funny, how stock works? It's one thing to try to jump on something in the news, but quite another if your port just happens to already have the right image when the world wants it. Congrats!

1 hour ago, Milo J said:

It's great news, and also sad news. Because that same sale would have gotten you $23.70 before the June pay cut. That's a 50% loss. 😞

But great news, that your videos have started to sell - may they continue to do so!

Thanks!  Yeah, that same clip would've made me $23.70 before the June pay cut, but for whatever reason, before the June pay cut, my clips weren't selling AT ALL, so I'm grateful for the sale.

Once I've submitted my entire 2,800 image portfolio to AS (I've got about 750 images submitted to AS so far), I plan to focus solely on shooting and submitting more video clips to here at SS and to AS.  Even with the commission cut, video is where the money is.

image.png.ca34be5561a31dec9bb9f8c4e08efc0d.png

While it was increasing along with the growth of my PF in January to March, the Covid stopped that. Numbers of sales each month is similar now to what I had before, while my PF is 2.5 bigger... RPD decreased a bit with the new earning structure (tier 1 to level 3)

If I told you how many downloads I have had this month you would be shocked. I am shocked every time I look even though I know. Also no let up from the 10 to 15 cents for me. My only interest here now is the forum 🙁🤯😢

Screenshot_20201021-132332_Samsung Internet.jpg