Studio 2

Show your monthly earnings chart

The drastic drop in mine is mainly due to ODs and SODs having disappeared. I wonder how other people's have changed. From reading the forums I think some contributors haven't had such a big drop despite the combined factors of the payment change and Covid/economic issues?

Screenshot_20200909-081740_Samsung Internet.jpg

33 minutes ago, Benedek Alpar said:

January was unusually slow, then April even worse, since then it's a bit better .

Sorry to see those drastic dropes in sales guys.

Thank you. This is interesting as it may show quite a difference between contributors. My downloads have always been relatively low in number but the relatively high number of ODs and SODs each month made uploading worthwhile. Assume these have diminished due to Covid/economics. Hope more people post so we can discern patterns (if they exist).

Jan and Feb were worse for me. Terrible months. I've hardly uploaded anything this year and some good sellers reached their peak, so the drop off in my case is to be expected. It could be very different if I'd been uploading at my normal rate.

Annotation 2020-09-09 120648.jpg

18 minutes ago, Linda Bestwick said:

Jan and Feb were worse for me. Terrible months. I've hardly uploaded anything this year and some good sellers reached their peak, so the drop off in my case is to be expected. It could be very different if I'd been uploading at my normal rate.

Annotation 2020-09-09 120648.jpg

I doubt it would be different, uploading more. If items prior selling good (at my place clips, at your place photos) stop selling - it has nothing do do with more upload. I guess? Might be wrong.

18 minutes ago, Tawrat Ferdousi Branding said:

Any comment?

For who saying it's getting worse, does your SS earning is lower than other agencyes?

Then what's your portfolio size and which agency's working best for you?

image.png.0f5c57b6349ed306f832225bb7c6573d.png

Nice! Congratulations!

I earn more with couple 100's clips at other agency (Env, sub model EE) only in their subscription model than here with my active almost 10K clips. So far and at this time. It used to be like: SS (9K clips) P5 (8K clips) Env (0.8K clips), line - consider earnings. Consider clip/lifetime/earning far best is Env: about 10x better than all other agencies I'm in. 8 years (for hobby) in stock footage making ...

Things are holding steady for me. If September keeps going at current rate, will be slightly better than last couple of months. That said, I did take a big hit when the new earnings structure hit. That June column didn't look all that bad until I did my math and found out that it should have been as tall as the January one.

1763693968_ScreenShot2020-09-09at7_23_20AM.png.12d2f7a59ea637aecca469426e5f20bd.png

After a bad August, an even worse September. This month I had 3x ODD, not a single SOD or El, the rest is all subs, so far. Download count is very low too.
I haven't uploaded more than 10 images after the price change but I don't think that is the problem.

earnings.jpg.8bf017bf57706f4aa7d4b29e3235e019.jpg

Mine has followed the same ups and downs as last year as well. Except January. That was a bit jump up. It's too soon to say how Sept will faire, but it seems to be staying on track to be at least as good as last year Sept. I don't compare month to month. I look at how I did the previous year same month.

126529789_ScreenShot2020-09-09at2_41_00PM.png.6a367f1d21261ffd52e893a90a9e0556.png