Mehtap Ozcan

My Payment Did Not Calculated Still? Is it normal?

Hi everyone,i would get my first Payment but still didn't Calculated.is it normal until today? My account is not new one here past 2years already.Anyone help?

Thanks 

15 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

I guess it is not normal. I have already been paid yesterday (which is quite early).

Thank you so much,there is only one problem i was lale for update tax form,but not sure other things seem right 

3 hours ago, Sari ONeal said:

That's probably your problem right there, so if it was approved and up to date right now, you will get your money next month.

Yes,it approved but i was late.Thank you 

4 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

MY payments are not calculated either. I've waited since it was weekend but it's already 9th and still nothing. I only have "download 2019 tax doc" on my dashboard and nothing else. No e-mail or notification sent to me on updating my tax document or anything. 

@Kate Shutterstock

BTW I already have my tax documents approved in long ago when I joined on Shutterstock and I was getting my payments monthly without this kind of issue. 

14 hours ago, KeremGogus said:

MY payments are not calculated either. I've waited since it was weekend but it's already 9th and still nothing. I only have "download 2019 tax doc" on my dashboard and nothing else. No e-mail or notification sent to me on updating my tax document or anything. 

@Kate Shutterstock

I have the same problem...do we have to update a new tax form now for 2020?  

12 minutes ago, Roxane 134 said:

I have the same problem...do we have to update a new tax form now for 2020?  

A W-8 form is only valid for 3 calendar years, as per Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations. If your most recent form was accepted more than 3 years ago, you are required to submit a new form. We will notify you by email when it's time to submit a new form.

https://www.shutterstock.com/contributorsupport/articles/en_US/kbat02/W-8-Frequently-Asked-Questions?l=en_US

Edited by Sue Rae Edmondson
add link to information

20 minutes ago, Sue Rae Edmondson said:

A W-8 form is only valid for 3 calendar years, as per Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations. If your most recent form was accepted more than 3 years ago, you are required to submit a new form. We will notify you by email when it's time to submit a new form.

https://www.shutterstock.com/contributorsupport/articles/en_US/kbat02/W-8-Frequently-Asked-Questions?l=en_US

thanks for that info....I only joined in January 2019, so just over a year has gone by...surely my form last year would be sufficient then...unless there's another explanation 🙄

13 minutes ago, Roxane 134 said:

thanks for that info....I only joined in January 2019, so just over a year has gone by...surely my form last year would be sufficient then...unless there's another explanation 🙄

I didn't read all of the information so can't answer if there's another reason or not sorry

I haven't received the email yet with a calculation of earnings for the month of August.
How long should i wait? I'm contributor since 2017, and this is the first time that my payment is late.

On 9/9/2020 at 6:18 PM, Sue Rae Edmondson said:

I didn't get any e-mail yet to renew my form. 

MY form is approved on August 20 2018, we are in September 14 2020 

Difference between Aug 20, 2018 and Sep 14, 2020 suppose to be: 2 years 25 days

They have until the 15th of the month. It'll probably happen on Monday.