Sue Rae Edmondson

Whats the most 10 cents subs you've had in a row

On 9/5/2020 at 12:52 PM, Roxane 134 said:

38 🙄...but only because I had one buyer who bought a whopping 36 in one go!

Wow.  Hard to know whether to celebrate or cry.

Люди, кто нибудь обращался в службу поддержки по каким нибудь вопросам?  Мне пишут на эл адрес ответ, а я его не могу открыть, попадаю на стандартный сайт с ответами...

On 9/2/2020 at 10:04 PM, Reimar said:

About 5 in a row before a slightly higher sub squeaks in.  There are still lots of ODDS and SODS to keep my average RPD around 75 cents.

Lucky you! My RPD is now at under 20 cents, down from 53. If one looks at the general response in the forums it is clear that the endless numbers of ten cents will end a lot of participation here. I have nothing but subs now and have no desire to upload anymore. I did some good work yesterday but I have sent it elsewhere. There is literally no point in waiting for a trickle or even a stream of small subs to add up. 

Sept: 10 sales for 1.04 so far this month, but I did have a good August so hoping September pulls in some Enhanced as well.
Aug: 57 sales for 66.17

Interestingly I joined Depositphotos when Shutterstock stiffed us and this month I am finally ahead of Shutterstock on there in sales with 11 sales at 30 cents and 1 at 34.
Will see who wins at the end of the month.

After some serious time spent uploading I now have 6342 images for sale on Depositphotos and 6159 on Shutterstock. Adobe is doing well, iStock is just as lousy as Shutterstock when it comes to how much they pay, Pond I also added in July and have yet to make a sale and Dreamstime is doing well.

You guys you know, I was shooting yesterday I realized I had´nt made any photos since the 10 cts announcement, I mean I uploaded stuff to adobe and nothing here but just nothing really new. I now realize how much I was impacted and demotivated overall, heck in December I even got a gimbal for my DSRL...I was motivated and now feel drained and disappointed, foolish I´d say.

15 minutes ago, Sue Rae Edmondson said:

Now up to 18 10 cent downloads in a row :( was hoping to have broken this run of 10 cents by now 

I know that feeling...can be very demotivating, hopefully soon you will see an improvement in $

On 9/7/2020 at 4:55 AM, lonndubh said:

Lucky you! My RPD is now at under 20 cents, down from 53. If one looks at the general response in the forums it is clear that the endless numbers of ten cents will end a lot of participation here. I have nothing but subs now and have no desire to upload anymore. I did some good work yesterday but I have sent it elsewhere. There is literally no point in waiting for a trickle or even a stream of small subs to add up. 

I'm seeing similar and in a row only 3 but that's 3 too many.

10 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

My last 19 downloads are all 10 cents except one for a huge 13 cents. How much of a disincentive to upload is that 🤯

Yeah my last 20 downloads are all 10 cents, add that to the constant rejections by AI who doesn't understand that clouds, water etc are not noise then there is no incentive anymore