engagestock

September Sales

11 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Oh, Deb, I can motivate you there. Since the beginning of the year the rate has been much better. This year every 567th download was an Enhanced.

Dang, Wilm, you're going to the right direction! My rate is getting worse - the difference between this year's EL rate and overall average is about 100 dls.

Wow only 8 dls the second week of the month and 5 last week... Instead of the average 15 dls/week (which is already disapointing but I guess that's my best since the covid crisis came). Never had an enhanced but I just reach 500 dls so it might come some day before the end of 2020...

Well, I must admit that what I have written is not correct. Sorry!

I had written that every 567th download this year was an Enhanced. This is not true. That was true for the last 10.000 downloads.

This year the balance is actually better. Every 460th download was an Enhanced.

In this respect, Marcel could soon be on the verge of success. Awana as well. Debbie should actually be even more motivated. Unfortunately I have no consolation for Sari at the moment - I can only keep my fingers crossed.

I Have to admit that I am satisfied with September so far. Considering the fact that I haven't uploaded anything since 26 May, I can't complain. But today it was miserable.

22 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

. Debbie should actually be even more motivated.

Thank you so much Wilm. Just as the prospect of Eternity is a solace on this long road to oblivion that is life, an equal solace shall be the prospect of an EL (eventually) on this long road paved with 10 cent coins that is being a Sstock contributor.

15 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Thank you so much Wilm. Just as the prospect of Eternity is a solace on this long road to oblivion that is life, an equal solace shall be the prospect of an EL (eventually) on this long road paved with 10 cent coins that is being a Sstock contributor.

May the cobblestone 10 cent coins take you to a higher aim one day, Debbie.

I'm selling stock video's on Shutterstock since 2011, Although my portfolio is small, some clips were best sellers and in the top search results for that topic. For years, Shutterstock was my best selling site. Last months the revenue dropped drastically, this month is crazy, My revenue is down for 500% compared to September last year. mainly because I only get $ 0,10 for a picture and $ 0,84 for a video. I still make some sales, but receive almost nothing.

Shutterstock could pay my mortgage and some months my car lease, but now I can't even buy a cappuccino from the revenue.

I'm thinking of taking my portfolio down.

43 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

I Have to admit that I am satisfied with September so far.

Me too. Feel bad even admitting it, but September has been very good to me.

3 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

If you're anything like me, that EL could remain as elusive as a unicorn. I had 3 in as many years of being here, so while they're nice to get, I make way more on the day to day ODDs. So, here's wishing you lots more ODDs and an end to the stream of ten-centers!

6 hours ago, Milo J said:

So, here's wishing you lots more ODDs and an end to the stream of ten-centers!

Thank you Milo. I am glad your sales aren't as affected by the payment changes/Covid as you might have feared.

My last ODs were in June and unfortunately my last 20 downloads (ongoing) are almost invariably 10 cents with the very occasional one a few cents more.

Time will tell. 

9 hours ago, engagestock said:

Already 15% above my 2019 september revenue numbers so no complains here..

The same here. 

One week to go in September.

I have reached 87,3 % of the downloads I had in 09.2019 but I'm already 20,8 % ahead concerning income.

But if I compare for example with September 2015, I am only at 41,5 % of downloads and 40,5 % of revenues. But no matter - this will not come back anyway.

23 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Thank you Milo. I am glad your sales aren't as affected by the payment changes/Covid as you might have feared.

My last ODs were in June and unfortunately my last 20 downloads (ongoing) are almost invariably 10 cents with the very occasional one a few cents more.

Time will tell. 

Is there any chance you can start producing video? You'll be hooked when you get your first video sale, provided it's not one of the low-rate sales.

3 minutes ago, Steven Tritton said:

Is there any chance you can start producing video? You'll be hooked when you get your first video sale, provided it's not one of the low-rate sales.

Thank you for the suggestion but it doesn't interest me enough. I have one in my port that was a chance encounter with no preparation time. I think that will remain the only one.

I have looked at a few of your videos and I can see how you do so well with them. Very professionally made. Australia looks lovely. 

25% of the downloads compared to September 2015 (half the present portfolio size).

20% of the September 2015 income......those days were exciting....now....not so much!

A Few Days in The Life of.jpg

Interesting:

I have just looked at my numbers at AS.
Compared to the whole of September 2019, I currently have exactly the same amount of downloads and already a plus of 23.2% in revenues.

2 hours ago, Steven Tritton said:

September 2020 has just become my second BME (since beginning in Feb 2019) after another video sale of $21.61...

image.png.af5373f72a76ae2d87f35df97805cf4d.png

Congratulations!

I am at 95% of (not brilliant, though, Sept 2019). Sales dropping in ... ;)