engagestock

September Sales

41 minutes ago, Steven Tritton said:

What's happening with AStock? After eight weeks of quiet selling, yesterday sold a video for $33.25 then today two image sales for $21.12 and $0.33.

Had another sub here for $1.36.

Is that good or bad from your POV? :)

17 minutes ago, Steven Tritton said:

It's good considering being quiet for some time. My portfolio is about half on AS so getting a couple of good sales within just a couple of days is a good result. 

Cool! Just let it continue on that way. ;)

8 hours ago, Steven Tritton said:

What's happening with AStock? After eight weeks of quiet selling, yesterday sold a video for $33.25 then today two image sales for $21.12 and $0.33.

Surprisingly, yesterday I also had a good day on Adobe after a week of calm

12 minutes ago, Tim photo-video said:

What themes are on sale? - Back to school, Halloween?
I almost do not have these topics. On the shutterstock in September it is bad - 2 subscriptions.

These are my sales so far. Not on the themes you suggest (although those will be popular). All the best for the rest of the month. It is only 3 days in.

Screenshot_20200903-162713_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Tim photo-video said:

What themes are on sale? - Back to school, Halloween?
I almost do not have these topics. On the shutterstock in September it is bad - 2 subscriptions.

I have only travel, landscape mostly, no themes.

4 minutes ago, DaLiu said:

I have only travel, landscape mostly, no themes.

You have a gorgeous port. So bright and colourful. That seagull gets about.

September so far is shaping up to be a normal, but not particularly great month. I have fun watching my two main ponies race, SS and AS. Today they are literally nose to nose, down to the cent. What are the chances of that?

Still early in the month but September has traditionally been one of the stronger months of the year.

Last year, I earned a best-ever at $678.

Off to a good start at $42 after two days but I imagine I won't even reach half this amount, even if I have increased my port by 7% year on year. 

18 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Yes, but you have understood how travel photography must look like.

Have you been banned again @Wilm Ihlenfeld ? I just wonder as your post was deleted on the 'announcement' thread. I hope not.

7 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

No, thank you very much for asking, Debbie, but I'm still here.

Excellent.  I admire the fact that you speak up for us.  Thank you.

We appear to have permanently lost @geogif also for speaking his mind. I know he was banned and assume he still is.  However, it's possible he chose to not return.

Sad days.

40 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Excellent.  I admire the fact that you speak up for us.  Thank you.

We appear to have permanently lost @geogif also for speaking his mind. I know he was banned and assume he still is.  However, it's possible he chose to not return.

Sad days.

I will ask him, Deb.

On 9/3/2020 at 12:56 AM, Steven Tritton said:

And I bet you're not complaining-!

This photo sold 510 times between the last week in August to now  https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/madison-wisconsin-usa-august-24th-2020-1802866510 I think the buyers thought is was Kenosha lol. Made $460.00 off of it not all 10 cents either. Above .50 cents mostly. I had many On demands and signal and others. Little over 400 more downloads to go to be at level 5. I am getting 12-20 downloads per day. But it may slow down now. My Direct sells were huge win for me. I did not upload my photos of Trump here when he visited Kenosha, Wisconsin maybe later 4 photos gained my $500.00 the first day. Still selling at $25.00 about 100 sells so far. Kenosha riots sold me on direct sells $800.00, SS passive income about about $1,000.00 is all the is between last week of August and to now. But it will be slowing down again because protests are not so exciting since it is heavily saturated with nearly almost the same look alike photos. 

8 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

However, it's possible he chose to not return.

Sad days.

Yes indeed, hope to see him back however as you say, he may have made a decision to leave, would be in character. @geogif if you hear us, please come back.