Yogendras31

Why my photo is being rejected for 'Title' written.

Just now, Sue Rae Edmondson said:

I think the title was rejected because the gentleman was described as a young Asian boy when he clearly isn't a boy but a grown man

I agree this is likely causing a problem.
I also think describing the background as 'mountains' could be the issue as the background in these images is clearly more cloudy sky than mountains. Rectifying these two things should hopefully solve the problem.

It finally got selected I wrote the following title.... I have been facing this problem a lot. 

A teenage boy and a kid, practicing meditation and zen energy yoga in mountains. Brothers doing fitness exercise sport outdoors in morning. Healthy lifestyle concept

I posted the picture again, with new title, it' s now rejected with new explanation:

"The main subject is out of focus or is not in focus due to camera shake, motion blur, overuse of noise reduction, or technical limitations of the equipment used (e.g. autofocus searching, camera sensor quality, etc)."

I really don't understand the criteria they follow here.

1 hour ago, Bird022 said:

I posted the picture again, with new title, it' s now rejected with new explanation:

"The main subject is out of focus or is not in focus due to camera shake, motion blur, overuse of noise reduction, or technical limitations of the equipment used (e.g. autofocus searching, camera sensor quality, etc)."

I really don't understand the criteria they follow here.

Yess,I also get this a lot. They generally zoom in a lot and check for the focus on the subject they think is the Subject. You need to do two thing in order to get this passed. Firstly, if you are using a very shallow depth of field, or you intentionally put the subject out of focus mention it in the title and keywords.

Secondly keep submitting again and again, it eventually will get passed. I have tried these things, so you can opt these.