Sign in to follow this  
Rupan Mallick

August sales is horible

I've been wondering the same...

I've had 22 sales this month so far, but it is very few...

Zero sales today, zero sales yesterday...

I hope the download fairy will soon end her vacation 😉

Update: This month was really bad. Yesterday FINALLY had a couple of clips sold for $20 each and today i have a SOD for 74 bucks .. which is CRAZY since it is a 12mp video still screenshot i uploaded 2 years ago. Go figure. In any case subpar month .. hope the next 15 days pick up

August is absolutely terrible for me so far. To see my video earnings, you'll need a microscope.

1400612876_ScreenShot2020-08-14at1_26_58PM.png.9d8171a0331740efb92e1132b7561aa4.png

On 8/12/2020 at 3:24 PM, Rupan Mallick said:

Is Shutterstock dead alive? Or I'm the only one who's not having any sale in this month till now. Can you show your this month sale compared to another month? 

I´ve made a few sales as usual but were talking 10cts, I mean basically nothing to see here.

for me shutterstock is dead. in july for the first time this year i didnt reach the minimun pay and in august the situation doesnt look better.

in july they sold 11 clips for 0,34 usd each instead of 23,70 usd as it was before  and furthermore lately they refuse almost everything. so i stopped uploading

As of August 15, better than most of the last few months. Especially quite a few licenses above $ 5 almost daily. Many also for only $ 0.10 and a video for 0.50

Rupan, you have very good photos, but so few ... you need to multiply by 100, at least, to obtain a regular income.

On 14/08/2020 at 14:41, TheGlowingCarrot said:

Acho que 75 fotos não chega ... 

I'm on the average of the previous month

On 12/08/2020 at 18:24, Rupan Mallick said:

O Shutterstock está morto vivo? Ou eu sou o único que não está tendo nenhuma venda neste mês até agora. Você pode mostrar sua liquidação deste mês em comparação com a de outro mês? 

IMG_20200815_191624.thumb.jpg.61cbcc251162bda7322c903cdf290bba.jpg

On 8/15/2020 at 8:35 PM, Joaquin Corbalan P said:

As of August 15, better than most of the last few months. Especially quite a few licenses above $ 5 almost daily. Many also for only $ 0.10 and a video for 0.50

Rupan, you have very good photos, but so few ... you need to multiply by 100, at least, to obtain a regular income.

Yes, I will. I will focus more on shutterstock. Thank you for inspiring me