3 hours ago, PomInPerth said:

Congratulations! Now the hard part of preparing fresh images and getting them accepted!

So far, I have submitted 20 images, 7 have been accepted (all photos of my only models...the kids), 6 rejected (including ones from my application!) and 9 are awaiting review.

Thank you (and everyone) for your kind words. 

I am still waiting to hear back on my first submission. Considering their rejection rate @Alexandre Rotenberg has an impressive number accepted. 

Looking forward to creating more (but not looking forward to having them rejected). It's an exciting challenge. 

All the best to you with building (and selling) your portfolio. 

I am struggling a bit with the Arcangel interface. Looks like I have 12 'approved' and 8 'rejected'. As this just shows on filtering (no email) and there is a 3 team approval process I am not sure if the 'approved' bunch is the final verdict 🤔🤞 @Alexandre Rotenberg or @PomInPerth any idea? Thanks.

I believe also there may be a 2 week wait after for keywords to be added.

Also do A give feedback on rejections and if so where? Doh. Ta.

8 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

I am struggling a bit with the Arcangel interface. Looks like I have 12 'approved' and 8 'rejected'. As this just shows on filtering (no email) and there is a 3 team approval process I am not sure if the 'approved' bunch is the final verdict 🤔🤞 @Alexandre Rotenberg or @PomInPerth any idea? Thanks.

I believe also there may be a 2 week wait after for keywords to be added.

Also do A give feedback on rejections and if so where? Doh. Ta.

There are no emails, and I find the process a bit weird, so not sure I have it worked out yet either! The change from "being processed" to "being keyworded" or "rejected". I find it easiest to just put my name in the search box and it then shows all my images with the status etc on the left. They're "submissions" button is just too hard to understand what is going on! So mine look s like the attached

arcangel capture.PNG

On 10/15/2020 at 12:52 AM, PomInPerth said:

also, no feedback is given.

I have also been adding some "suggested concepts' to a few of my images, not sure how useful this is, @Alexandre Rotenberg do you edit your assets?!

I am updating with location, concepts etc the ones that show as accepted on filter. (Unfortunately when I search on my name they just show as 'being processed'). A few of mine include old photos so with those I am adding era. In their information they suggest that contributors do this as it makes it easier for keyworders. 

Link to an interesting post about Arcangel with a comparison to Trevillion 

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/61123122

On 10/15/2020 at 12:52 AM, PomInPerth said:

also, no feedback is given.

I have also been adding some "suggested concepts' to a few of my images, not sure how useful this is, @Alexandre Rotenberg do you edit your assets?!

Only location-based keywording. Otherwise, I prefer not to insert my own keywording as I think their in-house team do a good job already.

Latest accepted from my batch

latest accepted.jpg

haunted house.jpg

Edited by Alexandre Rotenberg
Latest accepted and Halloween special