Sign in to follow this  
SNEHIT PHOTO

Focus stacked image is rejected due to Focus issues

Hello 

I am not sure if any one have any idea ,i uploaded an image created with multiple images focus stacked .

And it was rejected due to following reason

The main subject is out of focus or is not in focus due to camera shake, motion blur, overuse of noise reduction, or technical limitations of the equipment used (e.g. autofocus searching, camera sensor quality, etc).

bubbles_76_small.jpg

Foreground is soft, blurred, and sure in any other situation that would be fine, but not when SS requires sharp all over. The subject is fine, nice work. You may want to remove the out of focus blobs on the right and the "whatever" below the tip of the leaf with the fine hair/spiderweb (leave that)? Make the bottom foreground a blurred background like the swirls. I don't think they will reject for background that's soft, but there seems to be a more critical review of the foreground.

On 8/8/2020 at 3:51 PM, Matylda Laurence said:

IMHO - from experience AI does not like rain, fog, mist or any image unless it is pin sharp and focal point is dead centre ...maybe another contributor can help you round this style of image :)

True