Question for fellow contributors...I found one of my images for large bales of alfalfa with SSs ID number below.  I am unable to 'paste' a copy of the image to this message.  Has anyone had their images 'stolen' and used under another photographers name and if so, how did you handle the issue?  I have contacted SHUTTERSTOCK and PINTEREST with my issue.  No reply yet.  Cheers, Paul

Juan Biaggi (jabr88) Pinterest is marketing my image Royalty-free stock photo ID: 605611973

Arizona baled alfalfa

P

By Paul R. Jones

Royalty-free stock photo ID: 605611973

Arizona baled alfalfa

P

By Paul R. Jones

Beats me.  I haven't experienced such a 'find,' and I am stumped about the circumstances.  Your thought makes sense.  When I see the image tied to the photographers name, I am concerned that something is terrible amiss! I've clicked the image I found to death and find nothing with my name as the Photographer.   I hope other will reply.  My thanks. Paul

On 8/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, Paul R. Jones said:

Has anyone had their images 'stolen' and used under another photographers name

There was one resently from Kelly Ermis in the thread ‘How is your image being used’:

“I am very new to stock photography and was able to find one of my photos a couple times, once on unesco where both me and shutterstock are credited. Another place I found it was on the republic of togo site: https://www.republicoftogo.com/Toutes-les-rubriques/Sante/Un-cluster-repere-en-zone-franche

where they have added their own copyright. Is that allowed? I also thought you had to credit when using for editorial reasons? Thanks in advance for any insight.“