Sign in to follow this  
Frederic Legrand - COMEO

Non licensable content (Always)

I do not know what to do, once again my editorial photos and videos are rejected for non licensable content. Whatever photos or videos I send I have this one answer without any explanation even when writing to Shutterstock.
All my reports are done with accreditation and press card, I'm jounralist. It's been 6 years since I send my photos and videos without any problem of this type. Social, political, economic... nothing happens. What's going on, should I stop sending photos and video to Shutterstock, no one is telling me why, it's insane. If Shutterstock is no longer accepting editorial reporting, they say so once and for all. Either I don't have a response from Shutterstock or I have an automatic email that doesn't tell me anything more.

Does anyone knows what's going on?

There might be nothing wrong with the photos or videos...
I recently had the same problem - see here:

Shutterstock really should review their review process or the reviews (or the AI doing the review)...

Yes same here.  I had a image rejected for  non licensable content' a few days ago, when a similar one was accepted just weeks earlier. Never seen this before.

Here are some examples photo and video, two different reports, official report with accreditation. For example, one of the people is the French Prime Minister. Police or staff accompany me, no stolen photos, I don't understand. I have dozens and dozens of reports like this, sometimes even with the French president.1708237632_non_licensablecontent.thumb.jpg.6496b02c7130733e293e1e4be6d1763f.jpgalready offered 

When you first posted, I thought there must be some graffiti. The tiniest amount will make it non-licensable.

But in the case of those images, the rejection is simply absurd. Either AI going nuts, or a human reviewer who is either lazy or boycotting Shutterstock.