Sign in to follow this  
engagestock

August Sales

August was quite an interesting ride for me. In the first two weeks, it absolutely sucked, but then it magically rallied in the second half, and ended up coming within a Dollar of last month's earnings. Almost same number of downloads as well (233 vs. 231).

1730748459_ScreenShot2020-09-01at10_02_50AM.png.bcfd506c392dd9b3be98349d47aec880.png

2 minutes ago, Sari ONeal said:

September has started with a whisper, LOL! :(

Here too. Five $0.10 in a row so far - I never had that many in one string. But, as they say: it aint over til the fat lady sings. Fasten your seat belts, and enjoy the ride.

30 minutes ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

You kidding right? 

Don't worry, I still get plenty of subs in the teens, anywhere from $0.10 to $0.17

I reached the first ever payout limit of $35 this month. I had total sales of $4.55 including 1 OD, 1 S&O and 1 sub of $.65 in August and reached a total of $ 38.86. Augustwas comparatively better than June and July. I have a small portfolio. With some recent sales, I was increasing my portfolio of 200 photos. Then, the June happened that did not give any further motivation to upload anything for 10 cents

I am from a developing country and any foreign currency earning is good. However, .10 sales is not worth anything.  I think SS has started payout process as the current earning is just 0.10 for one sale I made in September. I am not sure how much will I receive after taxes and processing costs of transfer. I am pretty sure it does not even cover the cost of air blower to clean dust from my lens and sensor.