• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very, very slow. AS as well. I think everyone is on vacation.

This site was the best, even with zillions of photos to compete, not anymore. It's gone to hell. getting 0.10 cents for a photo, not worth the pain. They are screwing all of us guys, this sucks!!

$0.00 .....  My port is out of SS library. Out of sales, out of everything. Sales here were pretty good, excellent, before this SS management destroyed  them with brilliant ideas and new pla

Posted Images

So with a few hours still to go to end August, the trend i described earlier on this thread did hold up. Meaning, august first 15 days were awfull but picked up afterwards making my month en up with similar results to july .. Both July and August 2020 were 34% better - moneywise- than my figures for the same months on 2019 .. and after a a great march, april and may, with a weak june, seems to be coming back. I will always have the feeling is very random and it wouldnt surpise me if i have a terrible month, but even though my average return per download in much lower because of the cheap subs my account is managing to bring more money .. so until it happens otherwise i have decided to keep start reuploading content (stopped in june) and i will keep you guys posted .. hope it helps..
image.thumb.png.adbb8162bf92469006174aaf6f59301e.png

August was miserable for me across almost all agencies. AS is still almost normal, the rest is bad. My worst microstock month since December 2012.

As far as shutterstock is concerned, it was the second worst month ever. Only my very first month here, November 2010, was a touch worse.

The number of downloads here was just about acceptable. But the RPD is a disaster.
Only 28 ODs, only 11 SODs and no Enhanced. For the whole subs I got an average of $0.24 in August.

Aug 2020 totals 25 - 4.76 (3.94 and 0.82)

25 sold and 4.76 earned. Both numbers and earnings are very, very bad this month. I started uploading again this month, otherwise it would have been even worse.
Two months downloaded on AS resulting in two sales of 0.33.
Alamy 1 sale from 5.00. There I had first downloaded the photos, which could not be on AS. Now I put everything on it. No description of land for the sale, but it is clear how your photo is used.  
I have now also registered there on the forum🙂 

2 minutes ago, Benedek Alpar said:

August was average, not just here, and September started with a 0,10 bomb , how good is that?!?!? :D

Sorry, but I can beat this by far, Benedek! September will be incredible! I have already made it to 5 DLs for together 0.75. Yeah! Big party. Immediately booked a first class flight to the Maldives. 😎

14 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Sorry, but I can beat this by far, Benedek! September will be incredible! I have already made it to 5 DLs for together 0.75. Yeah! Big party. Immediately booked a first class flight to the Maldives. 😎

Congrats Wilm,🤘 my second one just arrived with an amazing 0,17 money wave so i might join you on your trip :D

August was quite an interesting ride for me. In the first two weeks, it absolutely sucked, but then it magically rallied in the second half, and ended up coming within a Dollar of last month's earnings. Almost same number of downloads as well (233 vs. 231).

1730748459_ScreenShot2020-09-01at10_02_50AM.png.bcfd506c392dd9b3be98349d47aec880.png

2 minutes ago, Sari ONeal said:

September has started with a whisper, LOL! :(

Here too. Five $0.10 in a row so far - I never had that many in one string. But, as they say: it aint over til the fat lady sings. Fasten your seat belts, and enjoy the ride.