Sign in to follow this  
engagestock

August Sales

27 minutes ago, Primus1 said:

Let us wait a few days and this Aug will end. Just having a hope Sept will be better! A hope ... :)

I doubt it will be any better, in fact I think it could be even worse, lets face it companies have had hardly any income coming in and therefore will have less money to spend on advertising etc.  So brace yourself for a fair few months of little or no sales.

41 minutes ago, Sue Rae Edmondson said:

I doubt it will be any better, in fact I think it could be even worse, lets face it companies have had hardly any income coming in and therefore will have less money to spend on advertising etc.  So brace yourself for a fair few months of little or no sales.

Perhaps you are right. Bad times ... Sad. Only top authors, I guess, have nowdays sales. I am not among. Do not know for you ...

15 hours ago, AleksandrMorrisovich said:

I have 204 dowlands and only 97$ so far. sad noise.png

With such a large portfolio? That's almost incredible, and unbelievably sad.

6 minutes ago, Primus1 said:

Very bad. $32. Very bad. :(

I had this little "income" precisely a year ago in July 2019. but with half the of PF size back then and half the number of downloads. it say is all. not pretty for sure.

1 hour ago, Blue Corner Studio said:

I had this little "income" precisely a year ago in July 2019. but with half the of PF size back then and half the number of downloads. it say is all. not pretty for sure.

Thank you! Yes, not pretty! 🙂

It is all about us; if we would be better authors, we would sell better? I do not know ... It will be better in time. Mumbling here won't help, I guess. ;) Best wishes!

1 hour ago, Primus1 said:

Thank you! Yes, not pretty! 🙂

It is all about us; if we would be better authors, we would sell better? I do not know ... It will be better in time. Mumbling here won't help, I guess. ;) Best wishes!

True. I am not holding my breath. What I am noticing though, and it may not have anything to do with SS (or it may?), but DL numbers (and views) picked up quite a bit at iS. I don't mind. Every bit helps. 

1 hour ago, Blue Corner Studio said:

True. I am not holding my breath. What I am noticing though, and it may not have anything to do with SS (or it may?), but DL numbers (and views) picked up quite a bit at iS. I don't mind. Every bit helps. 

I'm more on video sales. My photos ... are not that good. True. Every bit counts - agree! ;) Thank you!

Really unpopular opinion but August for me has been my best month ever. Like, double my second best month. No idea why, I barely even upload anything any more. 🤷🏻‍♀️

August so far.......almost on par with January but thanks to 2 SODs=$100....and that's the problem....take all the ten-centers in disgust but hang in there for those multi$$ SODs or say effit I'm out and miss the big SODs.

NickPic012 2020-08-25, 02_52_43A.jpg

7 hours ago, Isobel Fisher said:

Really unpopular opinion but August for me has been my best month ever. Like, double my second best month. No idea why, I barely even upload anything any more. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn't characterise it as "unpopular opinion" : ). Congrats, great for you. Only that most experiences noted here are those about the poor sales.You and Steve are the exceptions. Wee need all the positive reports here too if there are any (many) to see the plus side. Not just the doom.

This last week of August seems to be doing a bit better. Just when I got really ticket off at the row of tiny subs yesterday, a few good ODDs came in, including one of those elusive $4.35 ones. But I'd need many, many more to make up for how much this month sucked for me.