• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very, very slow. AS as well. I think everyone is on vacation.

This site was the best, even with zillions of photos to compete, not anymore. It's gone to hell. getting 0.10 cents for a photo, not worth the pain. They are screwing all of us guys, this sucks!!

And just like that, what was on road to be my worst month ever suddenly picked to go above average as today. Suddenly after the 14 things starting moving ... i sold an image for +$70 and today i have

Posted Images

During typically strong months earlier in the year I would see $50+ in sales by end of first week of the new month.

Five days in this month... 52 cents.

52 freakin cents.

______

This ^^ is my post yesterday on the Doomer thread and today I can report the sales have picked up and I'm up to $6.77 for the month, which is still low but at least looking better. Still, too many 10c sales that are frustrating.

On 8/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, Sybille Reuter said:

My July was horrible (maybe due to not uploading except the protest pics in June?) but August is starting great, reached payout by the third - not normal for me at all :)

In July it seemed like my port had been blocked after the 15th... I remember some people reported this for June, I wonder if there's a mid-month reranking pattern...? 

Congrats! It's not half bad with a mid  size port! I see that you have been to Győr. My fav city actually. But didn't know about the Kreszta ház : ). Next time I am there, i will check it out.