Sign in to follow this  
Awana JF

Want more customer like that

Awana JF

I haven't researched it completely, but I think one of the changes SS made just before they "adjusted" the pricing structure, was to make it possible for someone that viewed one of your photos to see similar photos in your portfolio based upon keywords.  This enables buyers to search your portfolio for images from the same area or subject matter.  If the quality is there, your portfolio can become a one stop shopping experience for the buyer.

I've had multiple images downloaded from one city (buyer) but never six.  Congratulations, good job! 

6 hours ago, Steve Bower said:

Awana JF

I haven't researched it completely, but I think one of the changes SS made just before they "adjusted" the pricing structure, was to make it possible for someone that viewed one of your photos to see similar photos in your portfolio based upon keywords.  This enables buyers to search your portfolio for images from the same area or subject matter.  If the quality is there, your portfolio can become a one stop shopping experience for the buyer.

I've had multiple images downloaded from one city (buyer) but never six.  Congratulations, good job! 

I think you're right, nice move from SS.

1 hour ago, McOwenLevi said:

Wow, congrats! Poor me... I only got 1 DL at 0.10c so far (this month). 

If you add another 16.5K images you may get more (as Sheila does) 😊

3 minutes ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

Yes, volume and diversity do have their up sides :D 

And a brilliant port. I particularly love your cat and editorial photos. 

8 hours ago, Steve Bower said:

but I think one of the changes SS made just before they "adjusted" the pricing structure, was to make it possible for someone that viewed one of your photos to see similar photos in your portfolio based upon keywords.

Yes, you must be right. I just had four images of oranges bought by the same customer. Alas just 10 cent each ...

13 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

And a brilliant port. I particularly love your cat and editorial photos. 

Thanks. The cat imagery is fun to create and it does well for my greeting card site, but not so great as a general rule on stock sites. The editorials do bring in decent amts. I'm very grateful I was able to make it to three of the Democratic National Conventions here in California as those images are doing quite well. It's really a crap shoot on what will sell anymore. Not that I'm very experienced. I am still fairly new to the "game", and the rules seem to change with some frequency.