Cristian Storto

Approved photos don't show up in portfolio

Check your approved images? "It may take up to 3 days for your approved content to be viewable elsewhere on the site."

Just because we get instant and sometimes in hours, the official answer has been for many years "may take up to 72 hours for images to appear".

Don't forget the size of the database, the servers involved and the entire planet. Sometimes an image will appear and then you look and it's gone. That just means you hit a different server that doesn't have the latest update.

Good news, also sometimes, you will not see an image in your portfolio, but if you search, it will be up for sale. Very few buyers search by artist, compared to by keywords. Mine are nowhere right now.

My latest two accepted, yesterday, don't show in Fresh and my image count isn't 2 higher either.

and-another-thing-200.jpgrofl.gif

Sometimes the system screws up and it takes some time to get repaired. 🙂 Especially weekends.

72 hours. 

Having the same issue, came here this morning to see if others experienced it. It's been 22 hours since mine were approved. Not in port, and not searchable on SS.

I know theoretically it can take up to 72 hours, but in reality I've never seen it take that long ever.

2 hours ago, Steven Tritton said:

Going on 48 hours now and no movement to the port.

Same for me, there are no photos in portfolio posted on Saturday. 😒

On 8/2/2020 at 9:58 AM, Milo J said:

Having the same issue, came here this morning to see if others experienced it. It's been 22 hours since mine were approved. Not in port, and not searchable on SS.

I know theoretically it can take up to 72 hours, but in reality I've never seen it take that long ever.

Nope, we usually don't see big delays. I may have mentioned, that usually the count goes up and usually even if they don't show in my portfolio, they are available for buyers. Not this time.

Mine just appeared this morning. Looks like whatever was broken, as been fixed.

Keep in mind, another, as usual, is that nothing gets fixed on weekends.