41 minutes ago, Holly Kuchera said:

Anyone else having trouble logging in to Bigstock today? I have been getting a "406 Not Acceptable" error all morning.

(I know, different agency but cause SS owns them....)

Thanks - HK

Nevermind - it's back up after a "chat" and email to support at BS.

3 hours ago, Holly Kuchera said:

Anyone else having trouble logging in to Bigstock today? I have been getting a "406 Not Acceptable" error all morning.

(I know, different agency but cause SS owns them....)

Thanks - HK

Is it worth spending time on it? He hasn't been alive at all lately, at least not for me....

I haven't done anything about Bigstock yet, it just sits there.   However, I am concerned that Shutterstock may turn its attention to Bigstock, and try some weird things to show "profit" there.

Maybe I should delete things now.

8 hours ago, Darla Hallmark said:

I haven't done anything about Bigstock yet, it just sits there.   However, I am concerned that Shutterstock may turn its attention to Bigstock, and try some weird things to show "profit" there.

Maybe I should delete things now.

I haven't uploaded to BS since August 2019 and sales trickle in here and there - about $100 a year. My husband also has an account, maintained the same way (no uploads) and brings in about the same each year. If SS turns their attention there and cuts commissions I will finally completely cut the connection. 
We stopped uploading to IS around 2014 (frustrated by their uploading process and later their method of reporting sales and later the commission cut) but still get about $200 to $300 a year so that's why I did the same with BS.
Now if I get a request from AS or DT to open up an image to exclusive sale I don't hesitate to agree and remove the image from SS, IS and BS.