On 7/28/2020 at 5:53 PM, Kate Shutterstock said:

Hi everybody,

I’m happy to let you know that you can now upload your videos and images using FTPS rather than FTP! FTPS is a more secure option that still allows efficient upload speeds. 

If you’re already familiar with uploading images and videos using FTP, you’ll find FTPS is very similar. Most of the same applications will work, but logging in is a bit different. We’ve outlined how to log in to FTPS in this updated post.

Though our old FTP is still available, I encourage you to make the switch to FTPS now. In the coming months, we will email out a notice and take down the FTP, leaving only FTPS for video and bulk image upload. 

Thanks,

Kate

Dear Kate,

Please check your ftps service. For last month it do not accept my password every other day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 5:53 PM, Kate Shutterstock said:

Hi everybody,

I’m happy to let you know that you can now upload your videos and images using FTPS rather than FTP! FTPS is a more secure option that still allows efficient upload speeds. 

If you’re already familiar with uploading images and videos using FTP, you’ll find FTPS is very similar. Most of the same applications will work, but logging in is a bit different. We’ve outlined how to log in to FTPS in this updated post.

Though our old FTP is still available, I encourage you to make the switch to FTPS now. In the coming months, we will email out a notice and take down the FTP, leaving only FTPS for video and bulk image upload. 

Thanks,

Kate

Well Whoopy Doo! :/

• 6 months later...