Rupan Mallick

Shutter stock is rejecting high quality photos :(

I have to be honest: I don't think you have a good grasp of what "high quality" photos are. Even without being able to see the image in full size to see whether they are in focus, I can tell that they are horribly underexposed and should be rejected alone for that.

10 minutes ago, Firn said:

I have to be honest: I don't think you have a good grasp of what "high quality" photos are. Even without being able to see the image in full size to see whether they are in focus, I can tell that they are horribly underexposed and should be rejected alone for that.

That is on the app the app does that. When they are not accepted the app blurs them out a bit with a vignette.

1 hour ago, Aaron of L.A. Photography said:

That is on the app the app does that. When they are not accepted the app blurs them out a bit with a vignette.

No, it's not any app. The photos are extremely underexposed in the contributor's port as well:

top-view-chocolate-latte-art-600w-177833
puna-india-mar-15-2019-600w-1752267824.j
indian-teen-boy-sitting-front-600w-17741

indian-peaceful-dark-landscape-taken-600

You can tell me what you want, but this is not "high quality", from a technical point of view at all.

I love to shoot in f 3.5 or higher. And low light photography one of my favorite thing. I just wanna know, if a photo gets rejected by one curator, how can be some other curator can accept the same photo! is this all about curator's mood?

8 hours ago, Firn said:

No, it's not any app. The photos are extremely underexposed in the contributor's port as well:

top-view-chocolate-latte-art-600w-177833
puna-india-mar-15-2019-600w-1752267824.j
indian-teen-boy-sitting-front-600w-17741

indian-peaceful-dark-landscape-taken-600

You can tell me what you want, but this is not "high quality", from a technical point of view at all.

I didn't look at his port but I see what you mean because there isn't really any sale value to poor low light. Not even for website use or print if that is still a thing. But I thought I read another thread that he got a $17.00 sale so what do I know but again I may be wrong.