Sam Nord

15th of the month and not yet paid

Payment was regular for me as always. Only once I had a problem and it was because someone hacked my account. I only knew it because my mail was spammed with literally thousands mails. Is everithing regular with your email?

Hi, payment was on time for me. Please give more detail: payment method, first payment or just another one, if you had an email from SS, if you had the reset, if you reach the payout limit, etc. Hard to answer without some context...

1 hour ago, Luisa Puccini said:

Payment was regular for me as always. Only once I had a problem and it was because someone hacked my account. I only knew it because my mail was spammed with literally thousands mails. Is everithing regular with your email?

Yes, everything regular with my email. Not been hacked 

9 minutes ago, Awana JF said:

Hi, payment was on time for me. Please give more detail: payment method, first payment or just another one, if you had an email from SS, if you had the reset, if you reach the payout limit, etc. Hard to answer without some context...

Payment method: payoneer. This was gonna be my 1st payment. Got no email from SS. Reached the payout limit

2 minutes ago, Sam Nord said:

Payment method: payoneer. This was gonna be my 1st payment. Got no email from SS. Reached the payout limit

have you fullfill your tax information and is it accepted? without this form accepted you won't be paid... 

So my guess is you'll be pay next month after this form is accepted. You should received an email from SS during the first days of the month saying they are going to pay you. Then or all together you will have a reset of your earnings on SS website and the second week of the month you should received the payment...

1 hour ago, Awana JF said:

have you fullfill your tax information and is it accepted? without this form accepted you won't be paid... 

So my guess is you'll be pay next month after this form is accepted. You should received an email from SS during the first days of the month saying they are going to pay you. Then or all together you will have a reset of your earnings on SS website and the second week of the month you should received the payment...

Thnx, Awana. You've been a great help