I have recently started uploading to shutterstock, I currently have 53 images in my prtfolio and I'm planning to keep expanding it. Could you take a look at them and tell me if I'm going in the right direction? Are my images useful, do they stand up to the quality required? Thanks for your help.

On 7/15/2020 at 10:31 AM, Ludwiczak said:

I have recently started uploading to shutterstock, I currently have 53 images in my prtfolio and I'm planning to keep expanding it. Could you take a look at them and tell me if I'm going in the right direction? Are my images useful, do they stand up to the quality required? Thanks for your help.

I replied to this but it seems it went up in smokes. So here it is again: if I were you, I would not spend one minute uploading here in hopes of an odd 10 cents sale here or there! Since it's pretty early for you, sign up (if you haven't done so yet) and concentrate on Adobe stock. They will take you much farther financially speaking. Perhaps a harder/ slower start there, but it's worth to wait it out. Forget the other small sites!! Waste of time as well. Another suggestion: skip the text label with your planets! Especially if it's a gradient background. The buyer/user hardly ever can accommodate your text. It's just a pain in the butt for them to get rid of your text if they wanna bother with it at all. And some of your text has some "glowing" effect around them. Not sure it it was intentional or accident, but it does bother my eyes a bit. Up to you though, just one person's opinion! And yes, I think your compositions do stand a decent chance, though I don't do much 3D renderings myself any more, so this is more of a hunch than speaking from experience. Good luck to you!! 

On 7/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, Blue Corner Studio said:

I replied to this but it seems it went up in smokes. So here it is again: if I were you, I would not spend one minute uploading here in hopes of an odd 10 cents sale here or there! Since it's pretty early for you, sign up (if you haven't done so yet) and concentrate on Adobe stock. They will take you much farther financially speaking. Perhaps a harder/ slower start there, but it's worth to wait it out. Forget the other small sites!! Waste of time as well. Another suggestion: skip the text label with your planets! Especially if it's a gradient background. The buyer/user hardly ever can accommodate your text. It's just a pain in the butt for them to get rid of your text if they wanna bother with it at all. And some of your text has some "glowing" effect around them. Not sure it it was intentional or accident, but it does bother my eyes a bit. Up to you though, just one person's opinion! And yes, I think your compositions do stand a decent chance, though I don't do much 3D renderings myself any more, so this is more of a hunch than speaking from experience. Good luck to you!! 

Thanks very much.