Sign in to follow this  
Menna

Why 10 Cents?

My main income is now from 10 Cents downloads. I've checked and I'm on Level 4 how is this possible? I heard there is a new payment structure (before my minimum was 38 Cent) but with Level 4 I didn't expect  so low as 10 Cents as the standard, so with Level 1 you get even less now? Please explain! Thanks in advance!

There are a few thousand comments about this in the announcements part of the forum. 

Basically... everyone gets 10C unless you are very lucky. 

This site is going down, I notice I´m selling stuff that never sold before for 10 cts, but I´m sure it´s because theres less content as more and more of us deside to pull out content.

5 hours ago, Menna said:

My main income is now from 10 Cents downloads. I've checked and I'm on Level 4 how is this possible? I heard there is a new payment structure (before my minimum was 38 Cent) but with Level 4 I didn't expect  so low as 10 Cents as the standard, so with Level 1 you get even less now? Please explain! Thanks in advance!

At level 4 you have an income of 30% of the payment. But SS offer to the buyers subscriptions plans where a single picture cost only 0.27c. So 30% of 0.27c is less then 0.10c. Anyway SS offer you 10c. as minimum income. It seem like a large number of buyers use the above subscription plan, otherwise we may not experiment a so large number of 0.10c. 

13 hours ago, Baldas1950 said:

At level 4 you have an income of 30% of the payment. But SS offer to the buyers subscriptions plans where a single picture cost only 0.27c. So 30% of 0.27c is less then 0.10c. Anyway SS offer you 10c. as minimum income. It seem like a large number of buyers use the above subscription plan, otherwise we may not experiment a so large number of 0.10c. 

Thanks for the detailed explanation!