Srinivasan.Clicks

Happy moment - All 1st time - 1st payout and 1st time reached 100 downloads.

Congratulations. The happiness of our colleague is justified and SS knows perfectly well how it works.
The absolute value of the 35 Indian dollars is different from the 30 European euro. They are already an acceptable figure with their economic standards.
Normal and just that he is satisfied.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:01 AM, miliusx said:

are you from India maybe, I need a small help from someone who live in India, about one ancient temple?

What help do you want ?

2 hours ago, Saurav022 said:

What help do you want ?

There is a Kornak sun temple in India https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konark_Sun_Temple, it has a lot of diferent carvings on it, carvings of horses, elephants, dancers, very interesting erotic carvings, and carvings of gods. I would need photographs of carvings of dancers, but all of them, or if it is posible most of them, is there by any chance some on-line colection of such a photograps? I was searching but couldnt find? That would be photos like this:

dance1.jpg

16 hours ago, miliusx said:

There is a Kornak sun temple in India https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konark_Sun_Temple, it has a lot of diferent carvings on it, carvings of horses, elephants, dancers, very interesting erotic carvings, and carvings of gods. I would need photographs of carvings of dancers, but all of them, or if it is posible most of them, is there by any chance some on-line colection of such a photograps? I was searching but couldnt find? That would be photos like this:

dance1.jpg

You can check this link https://kevinstandagephotography.wordpress.com/2020/03/13/konark-sun-temple-odisha-orissa-surya/. He may have such images, he is also a SS contributor https://www.shutterstock.com/g/Kevin+Standage. Otherwise you will have to search in stock agencies.

17 hours ago, Saurav022 said:

You can check this link https://kevinstandagephotography.wordpress.com/2020/03/13/konark-sun-temple-odisha-orissa-surya/. He may have such images, he is also a SS contributor https://www.shutterstock.com/g/Kevin+Standage. Otherwise you will have to search in stock agencies.

Thank you! Not exactly what I was looking for, but very, very helpfull, thank you very much!!!

On 7/11/2020 at 3:48 AM, Philippe Clement said:

100 (HUNDRED !!!!! ) downloads for $ 35 ....... after 3 months of hardwork. 

Incredible reactions 🥴 

No wonder SS lowered your cut to 10 cents. I wont be surprised if in a few months they'll reward you - spineless lot - with 5 cents. Apparently, it is dead easy for SS to get away with it. You'll still be cheering like a bunch of 3-year-olds getting a lollypop (b.t.w. a chuppa chups costs 60 cents).

giphy.gif

Gosh i really try hard to be empathic to other people. I mean IT SUCKS that we had to receive such a hard paycut but you know what? There are THOUSANDS (or tens or hundred of thousands?) of contributors, each with their own ammount of work behind their content, their own life needs and way of looking at things, and then there is this buch of people like you, who feel so entitled and righteous to go left and right spreading their supposely "higher" morals, trying to make people that do not view things the way they do, less. Guess? June and July for me, with less than 600 pieces of content, have been wonderfull performacewise for me. Iam talking about the money i made at the end. Even after the paycut! --- This month i have sold MANY clips over 15 usd and today i sold a $75 clip. So yeah. Luck? Perhaps, but with a disabled portfolio i wouldnt even have a chance to have this "luck" .. which i dont really agree is only luck, i just shoot stuff with commercial value. ,,,, on the long run perhaps i may make less money, but the money im still making is good enough to help me cover the needs i have, like a sick mother and 3 kids... Does that make me someone with less "self esteem" that doesnt value myself? Hell No! because people like you didnt payed for my content to be produced nor pay my bills ... you have absolutetly no right to critize. I mean, if you are so dissapointed why do you bother comming here for? to bitch about your frustration and try to make everyone who doesnt feel the same way misserable as you?

My July clips sales so far. You may not need the money, or you may need it but you can compromise, thats your case not my case buddy. That doesnt make you a better person, being sarcastic about it just makes you look like a big tool douchebag.  

image.thumb.png.3e91db7447dbbe642ae7336b6d018dd3.png

People from "economicly well developed countries" sometimes dont know how it is to live and work in country with "not so well developed economy", even if they use to drop bombs on that countries, this is his way to try to make prices go up...

5 hours ago, engagestock said:

Gosh i really try hard to be empathic to other people. I mean IT SUCKS that we had to receive such a hard paycut but you know what? There are THOUSANDS (or tens or hundred of thousands?) of contributors, each with their own ammount of work behind their content, their own life needs and way of looking at things, and then there is this buch of people like you, who feel so entitled and righteous to go left and right spreading their supposely "higher" morals, trying to make people that do not view things the way they do, less. Guess? June and July for me, with less than 600 pieces of content, have been wonderfull performacewise for me. Iam talking about the money i made at the end. Even after the paycut! --- This month i have sold MANY clips over 15 usd and today i sold a $75 clip. So yeah. Luck? Perhaps, but with a disabled portfolio i wouldnt even have a chance to have this "luck" .. which i dont really agree is only luck, i just shoot stuff with commercial value. ,,,, on the long run perhaps i may make less money, but the money im still making is good enough to help me cover the needs i have, like a sick mother and 3 kids... Does that make me someone with less "self esteem" that doesnt value myself? Hell No! because people like you didnt payed for my content to be produced nor pay my bills ... you have absolutetly no right to critize. I mean, if you are so dissapointed why do you bother comming here for? to bitch about your frustration and try to make everyone who doesnt feel the same way misserable as you?

My July clips sales so far. You may not need the money, or you may need it but you can compromise, thats your case not my case buddy. That doesnt make you a better person, being sarcastic about it just makes you look like a big tool douchebag.  

image.thumb.png.3e91db7447dbbe642ae7336b6d018dd3.png

Apparently you don't seem to understand you're COMPLETELY ruining the photography business by accepting these insulting $ 0.10 sales. Wait a little longer and you don't have a business at all, the way it is going. But you're too blind to see that. You're addicted to the daily peanuts they're handing out. B.t.w. I make a living solely from stock and I don't need microstock to sell my images. And another remark: we all don't live in third world countries. The world is a little bit bigger than just India. If you didn't notice yet, SS is based in New York, in the prestigious and super expensive Empire State Building. Those who run SS are bathing in money and have a BIG FAT ZERO respect for you beggars (I wouldn't even dare to give $0.10 to a beggar). I bet SS's CEO is reading this forum and laughing his butt off about you lot, STILL cheering and continuing as if nothing happened. You dare to tell people - who are not in this business - you got $0.10 for an image???? You must be damn' proud to be a "photographer".

12 minutes ago, Philippe Clement said:

Apparently you don't seem to understand you're COMPLETELY ruining the photography business by accepting these insulting $ 0.10 sales. Wait a little longer and you don't have a business at all, the way it is going. But you're too blind to see that. You're addicted to the daily peanuts they're handing out. B.t.w. I make a living solely from stock and I don't need microstock to sell my images. And another remark: we all don't live in third world countries. If you didn't notice yet, SS is based in the prestigious and super expensive Empire State Building. Those who run SS are bathing in money and have a BIG FAT ZERO respect for you beggars (I wouldn't even dare to give $0.10 to a beggar). I bet SS's CEO is reading this forum and laughing his butt off about you lot, STILL cheering and continuing as if nothing happened. You dare to tell people - who are not in this business - you got $0.43 for a footage clip???? What did it cost you to make this clip?

BLAH BLAH BLAH ...thats all i read. At the end of the day you are just a little prick who likes to force his point of view on everyone else. How pathetic can that be? You can have your oppinion but harrasing people? Its not acceptable. I have reported your behaviour and i REALLY , REALLY hope your IP and account gets banned. 

You think you are worth more than those 0.43 cents? Then dont do stock. Thats YOUR prerogative. although...  Markets and business evolve and die all the time .. and seriously ... you talk about yourself like you are some kind of neurosurgeon ... like you have a G-d given talent? ... anyone can learn video and photography in 6 months nowadays...  and buying quality equipment is much more affordable than it was 10 yrs ago... so you though microstock was going to keep paying the same forever when there such a huge ammount of people contributing with acceptable content? any idea how economics work?

So yeah, i will keep on contributing for those "cents" (around 50,000 usd cents a months from SS on average) or $1,000 dollars between all agencies because they Help me pay my bills .. and i will not go, like you do, around trying to shame people based on fake morals... pathetic douche. such a tool!

FO.

1 hour ago, miliusx said:

People from "economicly well developed countries" sometimes dont know how it is to live and work in country with "not so well developed economy", even if they use to drop bombs on that countries, this is his way to try to make prices go up...

He´s just pathetic. I mean, what can be more pathetic that trying to make someone feel ashamed so they can agree with you. Thats kinder behaviour. What a douche!

5 minutes ago, engagestock said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ...thats all i read. At the end of the day you are just a little prick who likes to force his point of view on everyone else. How pathetic can that be? You can have your oppinion but harrasing people? Its not acceptable. I have reported your behaviour and i REALLY , REALLY hope your IP and account gets banned. 

You think you are worth more than those 0.43 cents? Then dont do stock. Thats YOUR prerogative. although...  Markets and business evolve and die all the time .. and seriously ... you talk about yourself like you are some kind of neurosurgeon ... like you have a G-d given talent? ... anyone can learn video and photography in 6 months nowadays...  and buying quality equipment is much more affordable than it was 10 yrs ago... so you though microstock was going to keep paying the same forever when there such a huge ammount of people contributing with acceptable content? any idea how economics work?

So yeah, i will keep on contributing for those "cents" (around 50,000 usd cents a months from SS on average) or $1,000 dollars between all agencies because they Help me pay my bills .. and i will not go, like you do, around trying to shame people based on fake morals... pathetic douche. such a tool!

FO.

Familiar with the experiment where they placed some frogs in a pot with warm water? They slowly heated the water till cooking point and the frogs stayed in, too dumb to realize they were being boiled to death.................. Ring a bell? 

5 minutes ago, Philippe Clement said:

Familiar with the experiment where they placed some frogs in a pot with warm water? They slowly heated the water till cooking point and the frogs stayed in, too dumb to realize they were being boiled to death.................. Ring a bell? 

Photography and Video Production has never been my only income. So i will milk it as long as i can and then move on. I mean, i bought my cameras and i shoot my stuff so im entlited to do the hell i want with them , regardless you like it or not right? ---  Dont you see it? YOU are the frog. Go be a man and do something else before you are the one begging for money you prick! 

5 hours ago, Philippe Clement said:

No, if they place them in a pot with warm water they jump out, if they put them in a pot with cold watter and then slowly heared... they cooking them, but frogs arent too dumb, their senzors work that way...

Well.. more like 1/4 of decade, there will be acumulativ effect ih he (anybody) work on a regular basis, some old photo that sold now will sale in the future also etc...