Happy moment - All 1st time - 1st payout and 1st time reached 100 downloads.

36 minutes ago, Srinivasan.Clicks said:

Happy moment - All 1st time - 1st payout and 1st time reached 100 downloads on same time.

After 3 months of hardwork.

please tell me - Today morning only i have reached minimum payout - when expect SS will payout to paypal account? 

image.png.37798cd0942a0bf23e8ab451ad22e3a4.png

Congratulations!!! 

If you have fulfil your tax form then you should expect a payment for the 7th of August or during that week! It will be everything till the 1st of August. 

Enjoy!

100 (HUNDRED !!!!! ) downloads for $ 35 ....... after 3 months of hardwork. 

Incredible reactions 🥴 

No wonder SS lowered your cut to 10 cents. I wont be surprised if in a few months they'll reward you - spineless lot - with 5 cents. Apparently, it is dead easy for SS to get away with it. You'll still be cheering like a bunch of 3-year-olds getting a lollypop (b.t.w. a chuppa chups costs 60 cents).

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Philippe Clement said:

Incredible reactions 🥴 

No wonder SS lowered your cut to 10 cents. I wont be surprised if in a few months they'll reward you - spineless lot - with 5 cents. Apparently, it is dead easy for SS to get away with it. You'll still be cheering like a bunch of 3-year-olds getting a lollypop (b.t.w. a chuppa chups costs 60 cents).

giphy.gif

well done but I have to agree with this. it's very poor money which may get even lower SS would not get away with it if it was a UK company. or maybe not.  

I can tell you great success, it took me 10 years to reach 100 downloads and first payement.

15 hours ago, Srinivasan.Clicks said:

Thanks for your information @Awana JF

Mr. Srinivasan.Clicks

are you from India maybe, I need a small help from someone who live in India, about one ancient temple?

19 hours ago, Philippe Clement said:

Incredible reactions 🥴 

giphy.gif

Can you just let him enjoy his 1st payout ? everybody is unhappy with what happened on  SS recently but who need to read these kind of comments? better cheering like a 3 years old than be so arrogant... if you are so superior why are you still selling your staff here ?