I hate to say it but 2 months is nothing in the "larger picture" view. A few years ago I was up to over 500 uploads and over 3 months to make my first tiny 25 cent sale (the minimum back then). Also pay attention to your keywords. Take your very first image for example. I am pretty sure that that branch is not an arborvitae. Keywords and getting them right are pretty important. Probably more so than the photo quality. If they can't find it, it ain't matter how good the photo is.

On 7/11/2020 at 12:48 AM, Haseeb Mohsin Butt said:

I am new here at shutter stock, and i have content as well but its been a month or 2 theres not a single dowload, any one suggest what to do..

The reason is that you have 8 keywords to your photos. I make 50 always. Spend time, make researches. And some keysowrd must be very specific.

Most of your portfolio consists of snapshots of backyard flowers. If you like to shoot flowers, you have to do A LOT better than this, because the competition is huge.

Also, you need to title and describe your images correctly. As a buyer, I would be ticked off if I searched for "red rose" and your shot comes up. For several reasons.

(Seriously Shutterstock: how on earth did this get approved?)

712270409_ScreenShot2020-07-29at8_22_56PM.png.d31c6c42842d4b673512f303e0cc3a61.png

I'm sorry Haseeb, I don't mean to be cruel, but someone had to say it. You need to improve your skills if you want to earn any money here.