Is anyone else experiencing more rejections lately than in the past?  I am getting a lot of Noise rejections notices when I have not changed anything about how or when I shoot and am using the same camera!  I am not exclusive with Shutterstock and my other agencies are accepting all of my images.  Let me know if I am the only one this is happening to!!

On 7/8/2020 at 10:47 PM, Gloria V Moeller said:

Is anyone else experiencing more rejections lately than in the past?  I am getting a lot of Noise rejections notices when I have not changed anything about how or when I shoot and am using the same camera!  I am not exclusive with Shutterstock and my other agencies are accepting all of my images.  Let me know if I am the only one this is happening to!!

No, you are not the only one! You may try to resubmit later and they may go through without any change. It's just the bots checking. With humans the 2nd time they may pass. Or not. Not that it's worth submitting here any more. 

On 8/7/2020 at 22:47, Gloria V Moeller said:

Qualcun altro sta vivendo più rifiuti recentemente che in passato? Ricevo molte notifiche di rifiuto del rumore quando non ho cambiato nulla su come o quando scatto e utilizzo la stessa fotocamera! Non sono esclusivo di Shutterstock e le altre mie agenzie accettano tutte le mie immagini. Fammi sapere se sono l'unico a cui sta succedendo !!

You are not the only one to receive more waste lately. Today they rejected me a video 3 times with different reasons. I insisted and on the 4th attempt they approved me. The same happens with the photos. On other agencies they accept them without problems