Sign in to follow this  
UYTY TENG

Room For All Contributor

Mr Uyty Teng, you have some beautiful artworks in your port. But as for debating commissions from Shutterstock, it has already been discussed and debated to death, meaning contributors have already talked about this topic lots and lots and lots. You might like to have a look around this forum to read about some of those discussions and debates. 

On 7/5/2020 at 7:37 PM, Steven Tritton said:

Mr Uyty Teng, you have some beautiful artworks in your port. But as for debating commissions from Shutterstock, it has already been discussed and debated to death, meaning contributors have already talked about this topic lots and lots and lots. You might like to have a look around this forum to read about some of those discussions and debates. 

thanks for your speaking

Sorry to barge in here unannounced but just recently, I heard about this amazing thing called the internet. It's an incredible resource with huge amounts of information and you can look up just about anything. Just wondering if anyone else here is using it?

8 hours ago, Patrick Cooper said:

Sorry to barge in here unannounced but just recently, I heard about this amazing thing called the internet. It's an incredible resource with huge amounts of information and you can look up just about anything. Just wondering if anyone else here is using it?

My goodness!!! what is this "internet" you talk of? Sounds like poppy-cock and somewhat blasphemous! 

I think sir, you need to hang garlic over the entrance of your home. Throw salt over your shoulder three times and spin in an anti-clockwise circle for 30 seconds. 

Begone with your ninkum-poop nonsense! 

35 minutes ago, Keith Tarrier said:

My goodness!!! what is this "internet" you talk of? Sounds like poppy-cock and somewhat blasphemous! 

Yea I know, I know but some people are saying that this internet thing is going to take over the world and change the way we live our lives and communicate with each other. Gosh, some are even saying that it's going to threaten the existance of newspapers and other printed publications. Surely not!

1 hour ago, Patrick Cooper said:

Yea I know, I know but some people are saying that this internet thing is going to take over the world and change the way we live our lives and communicate with each other. Gosh, some are even saying that it's going to threaten the existance of newspapers and other printed publications. Surely not!

I have a dial phone can I call the internet?

3 minutes ago, Clupeidae said:

I have a dial phone can I call the internet?

I think it's quite possible. You might need to speak to an operator who can connect you.

I was trying to pick up the internet on a 1970s Rank Arena colour TV and all I got was static. Actually, all the channels are showing static. Not sure which frequency I need for the internet so I just kept rotating the dials until hopefully, I could see a picture but no luck. Maybe I need to put the antenna in a better position. It's a real shame because  it's a colour TV (potentially a better viewing experience than the old b&w one.)

26 minutes ago, Patrick Cooper said:

I was trying to pick up the internet on a 1970s Rank Arena colour TV and all I got was static. Actually, all the channels are showing static. Not sure which frequency I need for the internet so I just kept rotating the dials until hopefully, I could see a picture but no luck. Maybe I need to put the antenna in a better position.It's a real shame because  it's a colour TV (potentially a better viewing experience than the old b&w one.)

I hope you didn’t pay more than 10 cents for it

On 7/13/2020 at 9:30 AM, Patrick Cooper said:

I think it's quite possible. You might need to speak to an operator who can connect you.

I think that is a truck call or station to station and ask to reverse the charges.

You might be able to connect that internet.