Thanos FLOROS

Contributor with no sales, please review

3 hours ago, Mike Kuhlman said:

1,700 was the magic threshold number of images for me, when I started seeing a multitude of sales every week.

It looks like the author of the topic has lost interest in microstock and does not upload photos. Mike, if it's not a secret, how many downloads did you get per month with 1,700 photos in your portfolio?

3 hours ago, Evgeniia Ozerkina said:

It looks like the author of the topic has lost interest in microstock and does not upload photos. Mike, if it's not a secret, how many downloads did you get per month with 1,700 photos in your portfolio?

If I remember correctly, about 35.  Not much, but at least 1 download pretty much every day 5 days a week Monday through Friday, and not all were subscription, some were on demand and single & other, which paid better.

1 hour ago, Mike Kuhlman said:

If I remember correctly, about 35.  Not much, but at least 1 download pretty much every day 5 days a week Monday through Friday, and not all were subscription, some were on demand and single & other, which paid better.

Thank you

On 7/3/2020 at 8:05 AM, Thanos FLOROS said:

Greetings everyone. I am a new and enthusiastic contributor but I have no sales! I believe that several of my photos are very good but noone seems to care. Could you give me some advice on what I can do to promote better my portfolio and get many sales?

http://www.shutterstock.com/g/Thanos+FLOROS

Well you sure travel around the world a bunch, loads of diverse destinations, you should get some downloads eventually. Accurate keywords are important, more important than just many words.