17 hours ago, Mike Kuhlman said:

When this COVID thing passes, I won't be surprised if we're all making MORE money under the new % commission system than before the commission change.  Hang in there, folks...

I don't quite follow your logic ....

8 hours ago, Mike Kuhlman said:

No more COVID, economy comes back, more on demands, single & others, subscription plans that pay contributors more than $.10.

But that won't bring

'MORE money under the new % commission system'

It would just remove one obstacle to earnings but the other ie the new plan, remains in place, buttressed every January. There appears to be very little opportunity to earn 'more money' BECAUSE of this system. You might however occasionally be LUCKY and earn more money (in spite of the new system) than under the old system. My earnings have been slaughtered by the new system. 

On 8/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, Mike Kuhlman said:

When this COVID thing passes, I won't be surprised if we're all making MORE money under the new % commission system than before the commission change.  Hang in there, folks...

Let's be realistic, after the covid, we will probably experience a giant financial crisis. Expert are saying -40% in USA and -25% in Europe for the beginning of 2021...

Anyway July was a terrible month with a normal number of download but almost no odd nor sod...