So far, July is so bad I am speechless. 17 DLs, and not a single one over $0.35. And that includes a SOD and 3 video sales!  WTF.

ShutterStock low $$ but I think more buyers switching to other sites because I’m getting steady sales at all other agencies like never before, so this might be a good month anyway despite ShutterStock.

On 7/2/2020 at 6:20 PM, Mike Kuhlman said:

As of July 2:  5 subs for...wait for it...wait for it...57 cents total earnings.

in one word: terrible. 10 downloads, in the total of $1.21. not much better over at AS, and DT is a big minus zero too. iS has some traffic, but impossible to tell in terms of $ figures. but actually I much prefer zero sales than the 10 cent ones. that way ss doesn't make money on me. a little consolation. It just annoys the hell out of me to see the 10 cents coming in. I am more OK with no sales! seriously.

3 hours ago, Mike Kuhlman said:

Then, the very next day, July 3, I got a $.63 sub and a $.73 sub!  Ok...!

yeah!!! time to celebrate. let's get those shampaign glasses and pop the bubbly : )! 

I waited all night and all day for the next sale to come in.

And it has arrived...

10 cents.

Fellow contributors, this kind of income does not come without careful planning, hard work, high technical skill and an eye for detail and creativity.

I just received a $1.52 sale. Nice having a break from the usual $0.10c sales. I'm also less than a dollar away from my next payout. When that happens, I'll be disabling my ports and saying goodbye as a contributor here. 

On 7/1/2020 at 2:58 AM, Srinivasan.Clicks said:

Share your July sale experiences

32 downloads for $947.66.  That is an average of $29.61 per sale, which is 20% lower than my $36.38 average so far this year.

But I am ahead of my $100/day goal for the month.  My average is $101.15 per day since January 1st so I am still on track to meet my goal of $100 per day for the entire year. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:20 AM, Mike Kuhlman said:

As of July 2:  5 subs for...wait for it...wait for it...57 cents total earnings.

It'll better than 50¢... ;)

So far July has been bad across all agencies for me. My one consolation: SS isn't making a penny off of me.