• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I waited all night and all day for the next sale to come in. And it has arrived... 10 cents. Fellow contributors, this kind of income does not come without careful planning, hard work,

zero sales in July.  this place is dying,  

Isn't it a little early for that? I didn't even have my breakfast. I guess, you just wanted to be the first who posts this thread.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, chrisontour84 said:

Capture.jpg

Those two downloads from Yorba Linda are weird, why would the same buyer have two different sub plans? (Yorba Linda is not a particularly big place, it would be even weirder if two people decided to buy a pic from you on the same day.)

5 hours ago, Milo J said:

Those two downloads from Yorba Linda are weird, why would the same buyer have two different sub plans? (Yorba Linda is not a particularly big place, it would be even weirder if two people decided to buy a pic from you on the same day.)

I was thinking exactly the same thing! Or 2 neighbors randomly came up with a new hobby of setting up Yucatan related websites :) any way, i dont want to complain about the 0.87$ sales, they can keep coming in but so far its only been 2 hehe.

Maybe he ran out of downloads on one plan and bought another to buy just one picture. That's the only reason I could think of.

Coincidence happens. Last time the publishing company i worked for have 3 different accounts with different subscription package. If there’s a collaboration between two magazine titles. The designer might have downloaded the hires in respective account and not aware of it. If it’s under the same account, It’s a redownload and will not be charged twice.