July starts "good" with a 0.87$ instead of 0.10$ sub sale! That might be the only one for the month though, so I dont expect any improvement in July over the June stats (15% download increase with 55% revenue decrease)

Capture.jpg

5 hours ago, Srinivasan.Clicks said:

Share your July sale experiences

Isn't it a little early for that? I didn't even have my breakfast.

I guess, you just wanted to be the first who posts this thread.

Hello guys! I'm new here.

Woke up this morning with a photo sale for 0,10 USD in Madrid, Spain. Also, I had a video sale last night for 9,91USD so I'm pretty happy!

37 minutes ago, chrisontour84 said:

Another 0.87$ sale, wtf?

Now ive got 2.30$ after 6 downloads, thats not too bad!

A few more and you might be able to buy a cup of coffee.

Absolutely thrilling so far. The $0.34 is a video sale BTW.

1798908201_ScreenShot2020-07-01at12_58_52PM.png.a02513d0f6467dcbd24e96d91f2cdb0c.png

1 hour ago, chrisontour84 said:

Another 0.87$ sale, wtf?

Now ive got 2.30$ after 6 downloads, thats not too bad!

Believe me it is very good compared to ,61 cents after 5 downloads

15 hours ago, chrisontour84 said:

Capture.jpg

Those two downloads from Yorba Linda are weird, why would the same buyer have two different sub plans? (Yorba Linda is not a particularly big place, it would be even weirder if two people decided to buy a pic from you on the same day.)

5 hours ago, Milo J said:

Those two downloads from Yorba Linda are weird, why would the same buyer have two different sub plans? (Yorba Linda is not a particularly big place, it would be even weirder if two people decided to buy a pic from you on the same day.)

I was thinking exactly the same thing! Or 2 neighbors randomly came up with a new hobby of setting up Yucatan related websites :) any way, i dont want to complain about the 0.87$ sales, they can keep coming in but so far its only been 2 hehe.

Maybe he ran out of downloads on one plan and bought another to buy just one picture. That's the only reason I could think of.

Coincidence happens. Last time the publishing company i worked for have 3 different accounts with different subscription package. If there’s a collaboration between two magazine titles. The designer might have downloaded the hires in respective account and not aware of it. If it’s under the same account, It’s a redownload and will not be charged twice.

I got 26 downloads and 21,08 on the first of July.

Sold an HD Video for 13. Haven't uploaded new stuff to SS since the new pricing structure. Overall I see a lot of 10 cent downloads. But I got a 100 dollar download for a single image last month. That download covered the other 10 cents a bit.