Tawrat Ferdousi Branding

How to take advantage of new payment structure and earn more?

49 minutes ago, Mike Kuhlman said:

Roll the dice and contribute as usual.  Might get lucky with some $.40, $.42, $.48 and $.56 subs in addition to $.10s and $.11s.

Yes it's like rolling the dice.. I might get lucky...

3 hours ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

Level 6 is impossible to achieve for 99.9% of contributors. They’ve set it up in a similar way to a pyramid scheme.

No.  Pyramid schemes involve attempts to earn more by recruiting people.  It's just scaled earnings.

6 hours ago, Philippe Clement said:

giphy.gif

And that - ladies and gentlemen - is how you support the downward spiral. 

It'd be funny if it weren't so depressing.  So what you're saying is there IS no way to take advantage of the new payment structure...

10 hours ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

Level 6 is impossible to achieve for 99.9% of contributors. They’ve set it up in a similar way to a pyramid scheme.

+1

6 hours ago, Mike Kuhlman said:

It'd be funny if it weren't so depressing.  So what you're saying is there IS no way to take advantage of the new payment structure...

Unless you can negotiate a special deal with SS like I suspect @stockphotofan1 and @Doug Jensen did. But first you probably need a 5,000+ content portfolio.

3 hours ago, chris kolaczan said:

Upload a quarter million commercially useful images on subjects that are in high demand.

Negotiate your own private deal.

Profit.

Yes, the system must work so there’s the small and average earners who are selling for peanuts - if they are not leaving (SS don’t mind) and the big earners who are in a position so they can make deals with SS.

16 hours ago, GregDPhotos said:

Unless you can negotiate a special deal with SS like I suspect @stockphotofan1 and @Doug Jensen did. But first you probably need a 5,000+ content portfolio.

I don't have a special deal with Shutterstock, but If it makes you feel better to think the playing field isn't level, go right ahead.

I'll tell you how I am taking advantage of the new insulting rate structure.  I am taking my portfolio of video clips and going to any other library.  And I will get much better royalty rates.  Good Bye Shutterstock.  Not looking back!

On 6/29/2020 at 4:45 AM, GregDPhotos said:

Unless you can negotiate a special deal with SS like I suspect @stockphotofan1 

Oh.. he negotiated to not submit and more less artistic content he shoots only from a standing position looking downwards? 😉