KeremGogus

Somethings Going On With Payoneer - I don't know that do to. Please Help.

35 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

What can I do? Should I change my settings to stop SS to send me payment? Please help I'm panicking @Kate Shutterstock

ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 27 01.33.jpg

Damn what the heck? just got the email, Im in a country that does not accept paylpal withdraw to card function otherwise I would be using paypal from the start. 

Everything goes to your prepaid master card  and not to your Virtual Currency Balance? Or is that card prepaid out of your virtual balance?

Sorry, just trying to understand since I am not familiar with how Pioneer operates 

20 minutes ago, Pedarilhosbr said:

I was holding some money there to buy new equipment.    Maybe gone?

Wish I knew what it all means, the payoneer blog says its all good that our money is safe but the email says: "WE believe that funds are properly safeguarded" but that "we believe sounds wishi washi.

46 minutes ago, Rudy Umans said:

Everything goes to your prepaid master card  and not to your Virtual Currency Balance? Or is that card prepaid out of your virtual balance?

Sorry, just trying to understand since I am not familiar with how Pioneer operates 

On my account payment I get first show up on card balance and then I'm able to withdraw to my local bank account. In their Facebook page, many customers saying everything is frozen and they can't even withdraw to their bank accounts.

I'm an old customer of Payoneer from Turkey. I had to switch because PayPal is banned. I had to get the card for receiving any payment and added my bank account later.

I don't know what to do right now, its my only option. And this was a good month for me... I'm spending my earnings to my parents. :(

13 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

On my account payment I get first show up on card balance and then I'm able to withdraw to my local bank account. In their Facebook page, many customers saying everything is frozen and they can't even withdraw to their bank accounts.

I'm an old customer of Payoneer from Turkey. I had to switch because PayPal is banned. I had to get the card for receiving any payment and added my bank account later.

I don't know what to do right now, its my only option. And this was a good month for me... I'm spending my earnings to my parents. :(

I tried looking this up on facebook but can´t find it, do you have a link? its crazzy whats going on....

52 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

Very sorry about all this Kerem. I wish I had a solution.

I was confused I guess because it said that the card balance was frozen, but not the "virtual currency balance".

9 minutes ago, Rudy Umans said:

Very sorry about all this Kerem. I wish I had a solution.

Thank you so much, I panicked and raised my minimum payment to $500 to avoid transfer to my payoneer. And then I found this following article which things "suppose to" run smoothly - whatever that means.

And I changed my minimum payment to $35 again. You think this can affect getting my payment from this month? I'll try to ask support too if I can reach anyone.

I also hardly process English language because of anxiety, does this sounds like a good news? https://blog.payoneer.com/exclusive/wirecard-in-the-news-funds-on-your-payoneer-card-are-safe-and-secure/

2 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

I also hardly process English language because of anxiety, does this sounds like a good news? https://blog.payoneer.com/exclusive/wirecard-in-the-news-funds-on-your-payoneer-card-are-safe-and-secure/

This above seems to be posted in "This post was updated on June 25th, 2020."

And I got the e-mail 3 hours ago saying; Pending further actions from the FCA, you will temporarily be unable to withdraw the funds on your card, nor receive new payments onto your card.

49 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

This above seems to be posted in "This post was updated on June 25th, 2020."

And I got the e-mail 3 hours ago saying; Pending further actions from the FCA, you will temporarily be unable to withdraw the funds on your card, nor receive new payments onto your card.

I havent received that message...

10 hours ago, KeremGogus said:

It does sound like you will be okay.

It says that your Wirecard is independent from the company that has filed for bankruptcy. It also says that even if the card is in danger, your money will be safe, and held in a protected account.

54 minutes ago, Milo J said:

It does sound like you will be okay.

It says that your Wirecard is independent from the company that has filed for bankruptcy. It also says that even if the card is in danger, your money will be safe, and held in a protected account.

Unfortunately, no.

Payoneer wrote this blog on June 23. But FCA has frozen all Wirecard products yesterday. However, Payoneer says we can receive new payments without prepaid card and transfer to our local bank accounts. We don't know what will happen.

13 hours ago, KeremGogus said:

Thank you so much, I panicked and raised my minimum payment to $500 to avoid transfer to my payoneer. And then I found this following article which things "suppose to" run smoothly - whatever that means.

And I changed my minimum payment to $35 again. You think this can affect getting my payment from this month? I'll try to ask support too if I can reach anyone.

sounds like other people answered your question already

That the assets are frozen is a normal procedure with bankruptcies. I am sure there is a court appointed forensic accounting firm that needs time to figure things out and come up with accurate and independent financial statements so the court can proceed with the bankruptcy procedure.  The bad news is, this might take a while and remember the government (taxes) and the court get paid before everybody else. 

Only payoneer can answer my question actually and I have to wait till Monday. My question will be that what will happen when shutterstock send me my payment of this month, will it frozen too and will I be able to transfer it to my bank account. 

During all this time, another agency I'm working with was in close communication with Payoneer and giving advice and offering payment protections by holding them for a short period of time.