eskystudio

Reply from Shutterstock - Jon Orringer on Twitter

35 minutes ago, eskystudio said:

Haha I want to see those contributors to become successful with this new plan. If they got there in 15 years now they would need to do it for around 30 to 50 years and SS dosnt even exists ´20 years. Fine by me if successful contributors like to be robbed... I have magic word for him... ADOBE

Ooohhh Mr O makes it sound like SS is doing big and exciting things for contributers!

Then look at the responses from top level contributers when they complain about the DROPS in revenue... all Mr O says is one excuse after another ...

Something tells me this thread will disappear shortly

At this moment (with my small port), it cost me 2 or 3 months te reach the new level

My rpd is almost the same as last month

But i have 7 10c dowloads in a row

I'am not motivated  to upload, 10c for a download is too low!

My (long term) goal was to build a stable second passive income source.

But what is the next step, 2 or 3 cent subs? 

Make more at the top level than anyone else had before? Yea and then fall back to the bottom at the start of every year. No thanks. 

41 minutes ago, spacedrone808 said:

It's only the begining of the end.

Quite right, quite right! I can't see any motivation for new uploads whatsoever. They dug their own grave. Lettem destroy the company. Go for it people! I presume most contributors with some spine slowly (or suddenly, abruptly) shy away from this dead horse. 

3 hours ago, eskystudio said:

That doesn’t help those of us with small ports of niche material. If people are using Google Images to find stock photos, I could be cannibalizing my own port to get $.10 for an image instead of the $2-50 I get elsewhere. I’ll hang in there until I meet the next payment threshold, but I’m not sure what I’ll do after that.

And this from the guy who sold, what was it, 3,000,000 shares at the beginning of the month, and he did that for a reason. Would like to know what these so-called successful contributors are doing after only 3 weeks of the new scheme to be so successful.

3 hours ago, otsphoto said:

The reality of level 5 for me. He must be living in another world somewhere. 

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 19.28.00.png

Then according to Jon you are doing something wrong 😂

'or you could do what a lot of successful contributors are doing' = contact Shutterstock and make a special deal otherwise you will pull your port, what doesn't work for almost all contributors maybe the top 100 or even the top 1000.

3 hours ago, Josef Pittner said:

This guy IS the definition of "Idiot" in the Websters dictionary.

Yep, the 'idiot' is worth $733 million and earns $4.6 million as Chairman of the Board. 

3 hours ago, Swill Klitch said:

SOMEBODY, PLE-E-E-EASE GIVE THIS MAN A CALCULATOR!

pretty sure he has one, but in case 

16,171,327 * 0.17= 2,749,125