Milo J

Share your data - how has new earning structure affected you?

4 minutes ago, chyworks said:

First off, please, we do not want this to be another thread of angry reactions. It's ok to be angry, but the idea here is to just share actual data. This involves some effort and math, so I appreciate anyone who is willing to participate.

I agree. This is not a thread for bitching or predicting what might happen, let's stay focused on actual numbers or projected numbers based on what might happen if recent changes were applied to sales figures from previous years or months.

1 hour ago, chyworks said:

First off, please, we do not want this to be another thread of angry reactions. It's ok to be angry, but the idea here is to just share actual data. This involves some effort and math, so I appreciate anyone who is willing to participate.

I've given up on this thread, lol. At the end of the month, I might post a new one for sharing data and data only.

9 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

BTW. I just noticed that SS's second big contributor's PF is vanishing.

Other mega ports as well now. Definitely makes me rethink my own position that level six was a carrot for the big guns. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. 

So far, June is shaping up to be an average month for me, despite the new fee structure. My average for the previous 7 months was $0.34/image sold, with a median of $0.34/image. Currently, my average for June is $0.33/image. I'm frankly surprised by the numbers, given that the majority of my sales have been for $0.10 sales. But I have also had a few more on-demand and single sales that brought the average up. Probably just luck. 

My average for April was $0.33/image, for May it was $0.36/image.

I also received notice yesterday that I was being bumped up to Contributor Level 3. After getting that notice I subsequently had some $0.11 sales (wow, BIG difference! [sarcasm]). But today, the average sale dropped back to $0.10. Not sure what is going on there...