Sign in to follow this  
SkyImages

After deleting our comments, Shutterstock now blocked me on their FB Page

Go check out their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Shutterstock/

They post things like 'black lives matter', 'father days' as if they know what is LOVE.

But in each post, you will see hundreds of only negative comments (which they are actively deleting) regarding pathetic 10cents/image.

I am now blocked from their FB Page and I think several other contributors are blocked from 'free' speech.

I have no more faith in this agency. 

Money is everything to shutterstock.

6 hours ago, SkyImages said:

Money is everything to shutterstock.

Hope you didn't have the illusion it was ever about anything else, because it never was

Money/profit is the driver for every business on the planet. Doesn't matter how much they care about this that or the other, or don't, money is forefront regardless. 
Which is why they pay attention to trends, brand image and marketing. And managing anything seen as bad for business. 
It's the nature of the beast, and doesn't stop with SS. 

They should pay attention to trends and brand image by listening to their contributors, and paying fair like 50% of usual 3,50 sale..

11 hours ago, SkyImages said:

blocked from 'free' speech.

Freedom of speech only applies to government restrictions to speech and expression.

It does not apply to private entities - Shutterstock can delete comments  as they wish, they're not bound by freedom of speech.

They blocked me too from their facebook page. Guess they got mad I called them out for their laughable "OMG Everyone!!! Look how WOKE we are!!!" BS posts.