Jump to content
Aaron of L.A. Photography

Is this glitch SS or is it a lie? Change in my rank earning

Recommended Posts

Well I just went up a level and now my ranking has not changed. So I am asking on the admins to look into this @Kate Shutterstock. If my earnings have not changed either, well then I will make huge complaints about this. Because this is BS if it remains and it affects everyone else. Also how do a file a technical complaint if that is something that I have to do?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have the same situation. New payment system. I have sold 103 of the image, but the payment is left to 0.10. Why? Payment must increase to level 2.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SaliVit said:

 

I have the same situation. New payment system. I have sold 103 of the image, but the payment is left to 0.10. Why? Payment must increase to level 2.

 

The higher packs are the same pricing. But single or lesser packs you will get more. I am getting more between .50 and up but I do get a few .10 still not many. I talked to the support staff since they have an online chat now. Very nice by the way. They told me that it takes about 24 hour change. So I will keep an eye on it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on the pack from which the sub is sold, you may get 10 cents even if you're at Level 5.

See chart:

NickPic004 2020-06-02, 19_20_45.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aaron of L.A. Photography said:

No because I just recently went up a rank and I don't hang around here to consume my life. 

You got an email (possilbly ending up in your spam folder) and there's was/is a message in your dashboard explaining this as well, for those who don't spend time on the forums. I did not visited the forums in 5 years, but got back here to read other contributors messages after seeing the message in my inbox (email) and dashboard here on SS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gtranquillity said:

You got an email (possilbly ending up in your spam folder) and there's was/is a message in your dashboard explaining this as well, for those who don't spend time on the forums. I did not visited the forums in 5 years, but got back here to read other contributors messages after seeing the message in my inbox (email) and dashboard here on SS

let me catch you up.... op comes back once in a while (across platforms also)... makes these wild ranting messages, doesn't really care about the answers, than goes back to the compound.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jean-francois me said:

let me catch you up.... op comes back once in a while (across platforms also)... makes these wild ranting messages, doesn't really care about the answers, than goes back to the compound.   

Exactly. He posted several comments since the change, he just had to rant again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SaliVit said:

 

I have the same situation. New payment system. I have sold 103 of the image, but the payment is left to 0.10. Why? Payment must increase to level 2.

 

Even in level 5 - you will still get 10 cents for subs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The payment system has changed and 0.10 is forever!!? Thank you all for understanding all about the new payment system. I disable my account until June 21!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aaron of L.A. Photography said:

Well I just went up a level and now my ranking has not changed. So I am asking on the admins to look into this @Kate Shutterstock. If my earnings have not changed either, well then I will make huge complaints about this. Because this is BS if it remains and it affects everyone else. Also how do a file a technical complaint if that is something that I have to do?  

just wait, you'll long wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

Exactly. He posted several comments since the change, he just had to rant again.

and did the same on AL last year, didn't listen to any of the local experts, came back to complain again months later about same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

Exactly. He posted several comments since the change, he just had to rant again.

Yeah, he's always bitching about something and for someone who lives in the US his English is terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jean-francois me said:

let me catch you up.... op comes back once in a while (across platforms also)... makes these wild ranting messages, doesn't really care about the answers, than goes back to the compound.   

LOL! Well, the above was the first thing I read this morning and with that I started my day with a good laugh!! :) Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gtranquillity said:

LOL! Well, the above was the first thing I read this morning and with that I started my day with a good laugh!! :) Thank you!

 

we aim to help those who are willing to receive the help 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...