Aaron of L.A. Photography

Is this glitch SS or is it a lie? Change in my rank earning

Well I just went up a level and now my ranking has not changed. So I am asking on the admins to look into this @Kate Shutterstock. If my earnings have not changed either, well then I will make huge complaints about this. Because this is BS if it remains and it affects everyone else. Also how do a file a technical complaint if that is something that I have to do?  

I have the same situation. New payment system. I have sold 103 of the image, but the payment is left to 0.10. Why? Payment must increase to level 2.

3 minutes ago, SaliVit said:

I have the same situation. New payment system. I have sold 103 of the image, but the payment is left to 0.10. Why? Payment must increase to level 2.

The higher packs are the same pricing. But single or lesser packs you will get more. I am getting more between .50 and up but I do get a few .10 still not many. I talked to the support staff since they have an online chat now. Very nice by the way. They told me that it takes about 24 hour change. So I will keep an eye on it.

Depending on the pack from which the sub is sold, you may get 10 cents even if you're at Level 5.

See chart:

NickPic004 2020-06-02, 19_20_45.jpg

1 hour ago, Aaron of L.A. Photography said:

No because I just recently went up a rank and I don't hang around here to consume my life. 

You got an email (possilbly ending up in your spam folder) and there's was/is a message in your dashboard explaining this as well, for those who don't spend time on the forums. I did not visited the forums in 5 years, but got back here to read other contributors messages after seeing the message in my inbox (email) and dashboard here on SS

26 minutes ago, Gtranquillity said:

You got an email (possilbly ending up in your spam folder) and there's was/is a message in your dashboard explaining this as well, for those who don't spend time on the forums. I did not visited the forums in 5 years, but got back here to read other contributors messages after seeing the message in my inbox (email) and dashboard here on SS

let me catch you up.... op comes back once in a while (across platforms also)... makes these wild ranting messages, doesn't really care about the answers, than goes back to the compound.   

6 minutes ago, jean-francois me said:

let me catch you up.... op comes back once in a while (across platforms also)... makes these wild ranting messages, doesn't really care about the answers, than goes back to the compound.   

Exactly. He posted several comments since the change, he just had to rant again.

8 hours ago, SaliVit said:

Even in level 5 - you will still get 10 cents for subs!

The payment system has changed and 0.10 is forever!!? Thank you all for understanding all about the new payment system. I disable my account until June 21!

9 hours ago, Aaron of L.A. Photography said:

Well I just went up a level and now my ranking has not changed. So I am asking on the admins to look into this @Kate Shutterstock. If my earnings have not changed either, well then I will make huge complaints about this. Because this is BS if it remains and it affects everyone else. Also how do a file a technical complaint if that is something that I have to do?  

just wait, you'll long wait

2 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

Exactly. He posted several comments since the change, he just had to rant again.

and did the same on AL last year, didn't listen to any of the local experts, came back to complain again months later about same thing

2 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

Yeah, he's always bitching about something and for someone who lives in the US his English is terrible.

13 hours ago, jean-francois me said:

LOL! Well, the above was the first thing I read this morning and with that I started my day with a good laugh!! :) Thank you!

11 hours ago, Gtranquillity said:

LOL! Well, the above was the first thing I read this morning and with that I started my day with a good laugh!! :) Thank you!

we aim to help those who are willing to receive the help 😉