Whiteaster

Just curious about that bonus

25 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

Has anyone seen the extra 10% love from DT? I don't see it.

My answer is no - see attached screenshot. 25% and 30% like before - I don't know were the additional 10% have gone...

DT.jpg

They explain in their forum that it will be for new sales / new sold packages.

I'm still waiting to see the change.

I mentioned this to Carmen from support who replied

Regarding  the  royalties,  please  keep in mind that the announcement said  all  purchases  beginning  June  1st  will award these increased royalties. It is possible the downloads were made with plans activated before June 1st.

I suggested this info to be added in reply to the forum posts about it to whch she replied

I  have  added  a clarification on the forum. We refer to purchases as the transactions our buyers make.

I haven't checked to see if it was there though

Just now, RnDmS said:

I was looking up Carmens reply (see my previous post) when you wrote this, just saw it after posting mine

6 minutes ago, RnDmS said:

Ah so, I haven't read it. They also say that it will be given for a limited time (no promises). Maybe it will be over before they sell new packages.

2 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

My answer is no - see attached screenshot. 25% and 30% like before - I don't know were the additional 10% have gone...

DT.jpg

always amaze me to see the level of information an agency is able to provide to contributor.  and then there's others,

For those who missed the post above. This is what DT support replied, so it will show on some DL's but not on others.

Regarding  the  royalties,  please  keep in mind that the announcement said  all  purchases  beginning  June  1st  will award these increased royalties. It is possible the downloads were made with plans activated before June 1st.

21 hours ago, Boycott shutterstock said:

Most of photos I've sold at 0.38 instead of 0.35. Still, some are st 0.35.

Didn't have the 2 usd downloads this month at all, but this should be 2.20

I have got a $2 sale and it was $2.20…

Scr_ 2020-06-08 at 09.49.35.png

It looks like they are keeping their promise and paying the extra 10%.
Very unfortunate that their customer base is obviously much smaller than the customer base of our greedy friends.

Probably a high degree of greed, ruthlessness and extreme selfishness is an essential element of a successful company.    

4 hours ago, geogif said:

It looks like they are keeping their promise and paying the extra 10%.
Very unfortunate that their customer base is obviously much smaller than the customer base of our greedy friends.

Probably a high degree of greed, ruthlessness and extreme selfishness is an essential element of a successful company.    

It looks so. I am having the usual very bad month which happens each time as I get closer to payout. I even disabled a few hundred images for this reason. Now I enabled them but the search engine can't find them, neither by keywords, nor by title.

They are not angels either, far from it.

I remember when they wanted to publish everybody's real name on the site, "buyers' request", they said. That started a huge sh*tstorm and just like others, I wrote my comment in very careful, polite way, requesting to change their mind. They didn't say a word but next day I was blocked  from uploading.

There are no angels when it comes to business.