Jump to content
chyworks

The variety of SUB and ODD sales

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Same here, Whiteaster.

My RPD today is 0,25 for twenty downloads so far.

I will never reach 0.2 RPD with what I got. For now I am covered by that big SOD but out of that, it is a disaster. So is AS too.

I wonder if the sudden liberation of people from the long lockdown has something to do with these low numbers of dls. too. From what I saw on TV, here people were invading the clubs and beaches all this prolonged weekend (Monday free too).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

I will never reach 0.2 RPD with what I got. For now I am covered by that big SOD but out of that, it is a disaster. So is AS too.

I wonder if the sudden liberation of people from the long lockdown has something to do with these low numbers of dls. too. From what I saw on TV, here people were invading the clubs and beaches all this prolonged weekend (Monday free too).

Seems to be true. My stats at AS are miserable this week as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scorsby said:

Last year I had two sales under single and other. Baring in mind the lowest you could be paid was your 0.25 cent for a sub. But I had two single or other payments for 0.22. I have since seen that this wasnt supposed to happen and people got their correct fee. I haven't but pointless asking  support. 

But could it be that these low OD are in fact single or other payments made under pre-existing agreements that have been wrongly placed in the OD collumn. 

I dont know obviously. But if you cant find a plan with that on .... 

Yes, that could be it given that there are many low SODs on the first day sales and SS admitted that it was supposed to be subs indeed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking back on these past 7-8 days. I realized that the RPD  is never gotten to where i was pre-new earning system.

I have reasons to believe that SS like to think of high tier contributors as their double edged sword hence the new system won't let everyone get to the top tier. And make it so much harder to climb back up the ladder where you are at now. 

Like everything else in life, it's all about the balancing act, isn't it? 

Once things are getting off-balance, things will begin to fall inevitably.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

0,885928 was from exchange-rates.org, where you can research the history day by day.

And I can't tell you why we're not paying a fee. Maybe it's a marketing trick. They get the fee by cleverly hiding it in the exchange rate. Everyone would have to do research, which a lot of people don't. But everyone can see the fee right away - it's bad publicity.

Exactly. PP used to charge fees for converting US$ and GBP to Euro but then they went the route of hiding their 'commish' in the exchange rate. The 'real' rate for converting USD to Eur is 0.89 today but if you convert your dollars to Eur using Preypal, you'll get €85.70......3.8%.

Not too bad for dls today with 11 subs....pity the $ amount is $1.32 when it would have been ( 11X$0.38) = $4.18 last month.

 

NickPic010 2020-06-09, 03_06_14.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Hi Chy, you can add a 1,15 sub - still level 4.                     

 

Sorry Chy, that 1,15 one yesterday was not a sub - it was an OD too - like today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chy,
you can add a 0,73 Sub on level 3 - downloaded from Hong Kong or China (no location mentioned but dot on the map is located in the region of Hong Kong)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Heide Pinkall said:

Hi Chy,
you can add a 0,73 Sub on level 3 - downloaded from Hong Kong or China (no location mentioned but dot on the map is located in the region of Hong Kong)

Thanks Heide Pinkall,

Will do once i received both subs and ODDS to tiers if that's ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chyworks, maybe you noticed already but if you didn't    prices and commission is lower in € than in $ for subscription packs of 350 and 750 packs, resulting in more € 0.10 commissions.

These are the € prices, in case you want to compare them to the other table (&).

 

320839155_subsprice3bun-Copy.jpg.da631eeab0448800e67ffcbd4104d413.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

@chyworks, maybe you noticed already but if you didn't    prices and commission is lower in € than in $ for subscription packs of 350 and 750 packs, resulting in more € 0.10 commissions.

These are the € prices, in case you want to compare them to the other table (&).

30084118_subsprice3bun-Copy.jpg.ec2474d4897ec7077d54cb1d310c8848.jpg

Thanks @Whiteaster

Yes, I noticed too since Debbie last posted on the subs package in UK.

Despite the difference, 350/750 is still the main reason which brought us to all low sub sales regardless where it came from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chy, I think your list will eventually contain every number from 0.10 to 40.00. Shutterstock has let us in on the secret that our percentage is based on what the customer actually pays, including whatever special or discount they decide to tack onto whatever sub pack. Plus prices being different in each country. Plus currency exchange rates. There are too many variables for us to ever figure out a pattern.

That said, $0.87 seems to be a number that keeps popping up. Got one of those today, among the various nasty teenies. Unfortunately, it would take a lot of those to make up for the sad returns of the last several days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Milo J said:

Chy, I think your list will eventually contain every number from 0.10 to 40.00. Shutterstock has let us in on the secret that our percentage is based on what the customer actually pays, including whatever special or discount they decide to tack onto whatever sub pack. Plus prices being different in each country. Plus currency exchange rates. There are too many variables for us to ever figure out a pattern.

That said, $0.87 seems to be a number that keeps popping up. Got one of those today, among the various nasty teenies. Unfortunately, it would take a lot of those to make up for the sad returns of the last several days.

That's right. just not sure about 40.00 dollars can be found in subs and odds.

It still help myself by looking at those numbers and discover something more than what i knew looking at my numbers. eg: Foodio has some interesting sub such as the 2.28 and 1.43 one.

You also are right that each day my earning is swamped by nasty teenies and the earning is being cut despite the mix of some higher sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have we had a $0.83 yet? Level 4 sub.

This morning I am actually coming out ahead under the new earning structure. Thought I'd screenshot the moment, before the parade of insulting teens begins...

 

156090404_ScreenShot2020-06-10at6_16_38AM.png.1a73a4788cf9b8536aea967f31aa2259.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Milo J said:

Have we had a $0.83 yet? Level 4 sub.

This morning I am actually coming out ahead under the new earning structure. Thought I'd screenshot the moment, before the parade of insulting teens begins...

 

156090404_ScreenShot2020-06-10at6_16_38AM.png.1a73a4788cf9b8536aea967f31aa2259.png

Added! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As level 4, my last 20 sales this week are all subs:  13 sales of 0,10 cents, 1 of 0,11, 3 of 0,12, 1 of 0,14,, 1 of 0,16, 1 of 0,18  and (the higher) 1 of 0,59 cents. Hurra ! 😞 ....a od saturday  3,83 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Level 5 Subs

1.35

1.33

1.11

1.09

.78

.66

.51

.43

.35

.25

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Level 3

 

3 ODD: 1.85 (US), 0.97 (Poland), 0.40 (Canada)

total ODD: 3.22 (before it would have been 3x1.88= 5.64)

 

19 subs: 0.10 (x10), 0.11 (x1), 0.12 (x2), 0.13 (x1), 0.14 (x3), 0.17 (x1), 0.50 (x1)

total subs: 2.57 (before it would have been 19x0.25= 4.75)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...