Nick Beer

SS stock price dropped by over 2% yesterday

Even investors and speculators had trouble with the new June 1 slaughter of contributors commission rates it seems, the stock value dropped quiet a bit.

Normally companies that do this (from past experience) share price normally spikes up for a day to two, but overall went down yesterday, I'm sure this is not what the CEO wanted for the company. Again, bad press, some companies hearing of the new low commission rates have or soon will start to move from SS.

Just now, jean-francois me said:

since all the information was available last week, the market would have reacted then.  Please show evidence to your statement

It's true unfortunately. I was watching it yesturday. When the news was announced last week the share price went up because tagged onto it was a investor dividend announcement. However after yesterday it sank and sank fast. Could be a daily trend making it look worse .... and these my knowledge comes to a screaming halt. 

Just now, Scorsby said:

It's true unfortunately. I was watching it yesturday. When the news was announced last week the share price went up because tagged onto it was a investor dividend announcement. However after yesterday it sank and sank fast. Could be a daily trend making it look worse .... and these my knowledge comes to a screaming halt. 

wow,  major lost opportunity there. that makes me more sad