chyworks

Got my first On demand sale today

I feel the categories are all jumbled up at this point. Because i got another 3 more sub coming in for 10 cents each.

Since both can have such fluctuation, what's the difference between sub and sod here? 

Will On demand sale also have a chance to get 10 cents earning too?

1 hour ago, chyworks said:

Start of the 2nd day,  I have got my first ODD, it's a 3.50 for level 5.

june.jpg.7ad74d8d8036673b5275fef94bc2a9a4.jpg

Fantastic, Chy!

So there is a plus of 0,65 US$ for the OD - thanks to the new earning structure. Congratulations!!! As you can see, you are "rewarded through increased earning potential."

The 20 x 28 cents = US$5.60 that you lost on your last 20 subs at the same time are completely irrelevant. The new system is really "fair", just like shutterstock advertised it to us.

😟

Thanks Steven and Wilm,

Will try and not focus on these minion DLs too much or i will get depressed! Maybe just jot down the total earnings at the end of a day instead.

Coz right now there are 36 variants or more of what a dl's worth. Just now i also get a sub that's 1.02. This variation in sales make it extra hard to figure out a way to predict my weekly sale let alone a monthly one.

2 minutes ago, chyworks said:

Thanks Steven and Wilm,

Will try and not focus on these minion DLs too much or i will get depressed! Maybe just jot down the total earnings at the end of a day instead.

Coz right now there are 36 variants or more of what a dl's worth. Just now i also get a sub that's 1.02. This variation in sales make it extra hard to figure out a way to predict my weekly sale let alone a monthly one.

Yes, at the end of the month we are able to compare what we have earned and what we would have earned by the former earnings schedule.

1 minute ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Yes, at the end of the month we are able to compare what we have earned and what we would have earned by the former earnings schedule.

Indeed, will keep a very close look on this for the coming few weeks.

This morning I sent an e-mail to bigstock requesting them to delete my pictures and my account.
I don't upload anything here anymore.
When I have the first comparison figures, I will also make a decision for shutterstock.

8 minutes ago, chyworks said:

Thanks Steven and Wilm,

You've got one for 1.02. I've got one for 1.01. ???

No shit? yes, that's 1.02. I really can't wrap my head around these decimals.

I remember i have a bigstock account too, thanks for reminding and i just checked it has 20 something dollars there not reached the payment threshold.

If i request to close it, will i get the residue out?

3 hours ago, chyworks said:

Before this it is $2.85.

Also now i got a DL from sub column that sold for 0.99 cents as compared to 0.38 cents before. 

Still the SOD sucks! 🤢

Screenshot_9.jpg.43e2a04ed420f7e3c8d44b6cf186e12f.jpg

exactly they are trying to hide stuff in putting SUBs in SODS so some of the shills can point out to ridiculous FB arrangements as an excuse.

I had never gotten multiple SOD on a day until yesterday and today...  the reporting is about misleading

2 minutes ago, jean-francois me said:

exactly they are trying to hide stuff in putting SUBs in SODS so some of the shills can point out to ridiculous FB arrangements as an excuse.

I had never gotten multiple SOD on a day until yesterday and today...  the reporting is about misleading

The misleading is true as the new earning system has now been officially rolled out, the earning system chart is not.

I will be elated if SS will come out with a chart as concise as below:

adobecom.thumb.jpg.f5007aa9e29d83114ce4bd8bf0745b33.jpg

6 minutes ago, chyworks said:

The misleading is true as the new earning system has now been officially rolled out, the earning system chart is not.

I will be elated if SS will come out with a chart as concise as below:

adobecom.thumb.jpg.f5007aa9e29d83114ce4bd8bf0745b33.jpg

wow.  imagine that, they are even transparent about things like currency exchange loads

2 minutes ago, jean-francois me said:

wow.  imagine that, they are even transparent about things like currency exchange loads

I know!

Earlier on, I was visiting my own little fantasy land called wishful thinking.

In time like this with all the downward spirals, you must pardon me for having a little escapade from being too pessimistic. 

😹